Top Shelf Aquatics

16g BowFront Thread...

tam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strawberry

Yes, those are pink sun corals. Here is a pic of when I first got it about 2 months ago, before I fragged it. The color has faded a bit-but are still quite pink. A new pink polyp has grown on the bigger peice which leads me to belive that it was not dyed.

ghostbear29

thanks guys, i ended up with the 96w 50/50 at hellolights.com

that should do the trick. you guys don't think that maybe thats too strong for only 18 inch deep tank? well, your coral looks fantastic. should be just fine. again, the gurus of the deep have the answer:blush:

ghostbear, 96 watts isn't overkill TRMIV[sp?] has a 150 MH over his. Im trying to go for the same setup, all IceCap of course. But I lack the 300+ dollars I need for the setup.

Tam

ghostbear29

cool, I think i am still going to stay with the pc. the mh is got to many reasons not to in my case. I have this huge hermit that is now nicknamed "terminator" by my girlfriend. Major sand sifter. Well, I got him a new shell and lets just say its wayyy toooo biiigg...I may have to find a place to stick him that has more room. Do you guys' LFS take fish that you cant keep anymore? 16g BF is limited with all that LR. thanks.

Archived