Top Shelf Aquatics

16g BowFront Thread...

tam

Whats up guys! Im starting this thread for 16 gallon bowfront owners so that we can share our experience, trials and tribulations!

I just got some new zoos from Tropical Paradise so I'll post pics as soon as I can!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why oh why did they make this tank the week after I set up mine. why?

looks great. The before shot will be good if you plan on having tall corals, like montiporas that you want to grow tall. If its all zoanthids and ricordia, keep it like the second pic.

Here's a pic of mine from last week. I've since moved a few things around.

This really is an awesome size for a nano. Not too small, but not too big, I love it.

darkspyda: I haven't been to Tropical Paradise in like three weeks, do they have a nice assortment of zoos in there right now? I want to pick up some zoos and either a hammer, frogspawn or a torch this weekend.

I like your rockwork TRMIV, my main support rock comes to the front of the glass and I dont like that much. As for zoo's, they had some greens I was diggin and if you like orange they got you there too. Eddie was keen to point out that he had some nice pink's but I had to pass. Pink frags were 25-40 a piece.

I ended up with a nice orange ric with bright neon green around the edge. That white polyps rock intrigued me, and then the variety on the last zoo rock was too good to pass up. Also got a small frag of pulsing xenia.

After looking at your tank mine looks too cluttered. I must remodel tm...

Thanks. Credit for 90% of the rockwork goes to my girlfriend.

Pink Zoos at TP huh? How many were in each frag for that price? Last time I was there, they had like 4-5 polyp frags for like $20. Too rich for my blood. But, if I can find something really cool like an all bright orange (mine are bright orange centers with dark outside, bleh), greens, or pinks I'll pay the price.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived