inTank Media Baskets

15G tall nano Reef (My little piece of the Ocean)

naturalwonders

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, thanks mate. Yea, I take a bunch of pictures of them :D.

Bumped last year but did not quote, since you don't follow this thread I'm hoping a quote will bug you with an email. :)

naturalwonders

Oh boy, I haven't updated my tank for so long. Life got busy.

ahahah, thanks "markalot" for the email. A buddy of mine, also member here, just informed me to follow up with my thread.

Yes, this tank is still running well. One of the 2 anemones splitted again. There are now 3 anemones in the tank. They are taking overrrr...

The frog spawn colony is HUGE, around 20-25 heads. Mushrooms are still there though they got pushed back a bit since the anemone are fighting with them. I will try my best to snap some pics of the FTS soon.

Thanks guys. :D

• 1 month later...

Love this, I have the same tank but am going for a more minimalistic scape. I love seeing others with the Tall tanks, since everyone seems to go for the long shallow ones. I just lost my fire fish a week ago (and by lost, I mean lost, no clue where it went), and will probably be replacing it soon, Might try giving my clown a pair, and getting a pair of fire fish like you did, not sure who would benefit more from having a mate, the fire fish or the clown since I think 3 fish is a good balance for me for now. I tried to put in a royal gramma a while back, but he didn't transport well and died the morning after he was introduced (even with 2h of drip acclimation, he wasn't looking too good in the bag when I got home to begin with). Also tried a royal dotty back as they are supposed to be more hardy, but he picked on my fire goby, so he got a new home with a friend as I enjoyed my fire goby too much to see him being harassed.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh boy, I haven't updated my tank for so long. Life got busy.

ahahah, thanks "markalot" for the email. A buddy of mine, also member here, just informed me to follow up with my thread.

Yes, this tank is still running well. One of the 2 anemones splitted again. There are now 3 anemones in the tank. They are taking overrrr...

The frog spawn colony is HUGE, around 20-25 heads. Mushrooms are still there though they got pushed back a bit since the anemone are fighting with them. I will try my best to snap some pics of the FTS soon.

Thanks guys. :D

Good grief. You responded in September and I missed it. Can you post any pics of the tank? :)

• 1 year later...

Archived