ReefCleaners.org

Guess the Holes - Win AC70 Media Basket

inTank

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I got you. No one was smart pathetic enough to cheat and I think the correct guesses were before I even posted the updated pictures

Ftfy

lawnmowerblenny

this is awesome I want one of these so bad for my ac70 even if i didnt guess the holes right ima get one!

so do we get to know the winner/winners yet?

...and I think the correct guesses were before I even posted the updated pictures

####, I guess that means I loseded. Guess I just gotta keep on keepin' on.

joedirt.jpg

lawnmowerblenny
####, I guess that means I loseded. Guess I just gotta keep on keepin' on.

joedirt.jpg

lol thats just a space doo doo! Cant believe he ate fries off that lol!

PM your new guess by tonight if you actually can do this. Just curious what you come up with.

Didn't get a chance to...had a bunch of home work....who's the winner??? V

Is your guess 16 or 2?

I bet it's 162

I've decided to stay awake until the winner is announced for no other reason than to prolong my insomnia and so I can blame it on STEEEEEEEEEEEVIET

41607_283191887646_6541832_n.jpg

How many holes does it take to make wet water in an Aquaclear 70?

It takes 116 holes!

Thank you all for playing. Because another forum backed all of their members out of the contest inTank will be giving away 2 AC70 media baskets here on Nano-Reef!!!!!!! And it just so happens that we had two correct guesses!!!

bonomo53

nor_cal_nano

Congrats guys, you know exactly how many holes it takes to direct flow properly in our media basket. You should be very proud of yourself, deserve a promotion, qualify for space travel, and become the most interesting people on earth.

Or you just win an AC70 media basket. I will contact you sometime today to get the details.

For everyone else. The AC70 media basket is still on pre-sale. Units will probably start to ship next week but only if you get on that list here soon.

I demand Proof, I'm nearly sure, after an exhaustive night with photoshop, that the winner is either myself, El Fab(with "eleventy four") or yoshii(with "lots"). I'm Guessing this contest was rigged :P

Congrats to the winners.

Archived