Top Shelf Aquatics

Guess the Holes - Win AC70 Media Basket

inTank

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you actually go through all that trouble, undo the swirls, make up for the difference in angels, figure out the other technique used that were not swirls, and guess correctly. You are only reducing the chances of a possible number generator situation.

As stated earlier, we will have a winner on this forum. Oh and the pictures are super low res :)

If you actually go through all that trouble, undo the swirls, make up for the difference in angels, figure out the other technique used that were not swirls, and guess correctly. You are only reducing the chances of a possible number generator situation.

As stated earlier, we will have a winner on this forum. Oh and the pictures are super low res :)

I have a program that can do that...can I edit my guess?

What you need to do:

Post your guess ONCE in this thread exactly how many holes are on the AC70 media basket. inTank doesn't even know the exact answer answer because the unit we have been picturing is not the final design. Cross talk is fine, but only one guess per forum per member. Must guess the exact number of holes, no edits allowed. You can guess the same as someone else.

I have a program that can do that...can I edit my guess?

PM your new guess by tonight if you actually can do this. Just curious what you come up with.

lawnmowerblenny

your a loser if you take the time to do all that with a low res group of photos, what a waste of time & energy....

lawnmowerblenny

no not you stevie what I meant is people trying to cheat is lame... not that you took the time to hide the holes is lame.

Oh I got you. No one was smart enough to cheat and I think the correct guesses were before I even posted the updated pictures

Archived