Pod Your Reef

Its pretty, but is it evil?

MrBritton

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like mojano. I've never seen a bta go up like a mushroom towards the light. And I've seen everything ;-)

My rbta expands like that when the lights are on, at night it inflates itself in a cave. I' would have guessed a bleached bta. Though, whatever it is, it looks severely stressed in those last few pics.

i think i would be stressed if i had a worm pulling food out of my mouth, anyway, things seem to be better now and im hoping it is on the road to recovery again.

it is definatly a rose bubble tipped anemone ...i have one in my 29 gal biocube that i got ...it recently started lighting up ...it the same solor as yours now ..mine split...and now i have 2 of them ...the same size as yours ...my water filtratratio pump was getting week ...i ordered another one ..and i also got a korella #1 for extra water flow ...now id like to find some leds i believe to bump up the lighting in my tank ...i just have the standard 10,000 k lighting that comes with the biocube ...anyone got some advice some good easy to install led lights for the 29 gal biocube 0429111425.jpg ...this is a pic of mine ...this is right after the split ..it is coloring up better now

MrBritton
Is it hard to see during the day and easier with the atinics only on?

its out all the time, but more so when the lights are on.

good stuff fishrme, I am now certain its a baby rbta, it does look just like yours, how long do you think before its gains its full color back?

Archived