inTank Media Baskets

Oh no! Another minibow!

ReeferMonkey

ReeferMonkey

Harbinger,

Thank you for the kind words. At the moment I'm going to hang on to the stock hood stuff - I doubt I'll ever go back to using it but I want to hang on to it for a little while at least

Mike,

Keep me posted about the frags. Definitely interested in seeing what you have.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReefMad1967

If you want a good and cheap LFS in the area that is close. Try aquatic life on tigerbend road. Al buys wholesale so he sells rose BTA's 4 like 25 bucks and has zoos colonys for $20. It may look a lil rundown but he has so good deals and great stuff. Im still trying to figure out these pics then ill take some of the frags i have.

Mike

ReefMad1967

And yes his stuff is very healthy and i havent had anything ever die compared to the junk they sell over at marks.

ReeferMonkey

Yeah I stick my head in at Al's every now and then. He's got a green maze brain for $20 that I"m looking at pretty hard. Trying to give away some frags so I can make room for new stuff that will like the 70w MH. I stick my head in at Mark's from time to time, but it's usually disappointing. Al's place does get pretty foul, but he does get good stuff in. Nikki (?) is also pretty nice.

What do you mean, figure out pics? Like posting them?

ReefMad1967

yeah nikki used to work at marks but left later on. Marks has gone down hill. it seems they charge outragous prices and i never find anyhting great or a must have. I'm shrinking all my images down and ill try to get them posted later this afternoon. Mike

ReefMad1967

frags, and other pics.

Specs:

250 watt coralvue MH setup

2x75 watt actinic VHO

18 in hang on refugium

CPR skimmer ( piece of junk looking to get a turbofloter when i move into the new place)

heater

45 lbs samoan live rock

60 lbs of live sand

Full cleaner crew

canopy, stand (cabinet guy is buildgin new ones for the new house)

Livestock:

purple firefish

CB angel

tomato clown

diamond watchman goby

yellow clown goby

green millerpora

Green&orange monit. digita

green rim monti cap ( jus fragged got to lagre)

hammer coral

some tpye of leather coral not sure

lots of zoo's

orange rics

my purple crocea clam the the most beautiful thing but hes a character

blatso frags everywhere

xenia elongata

SPS

staghorn SPS

and some more SPS

mangrove platns

and other stuff i can think of right now

Mike

ReeferMonkey

Hrm blasto frags everywhere huh? I may want to come by and look at everything. What part of town are you in?

ReefMad1967

im over near the jefferson highway area do you got to school are do you just work here. Im gonna be entering the 8th grade next fall. lol yes i am young.

ReeferMonkey

LOL! To your credit, you are well composed and coherent for only being 13 or 14 (?). Many people your age on the internet lack an understanding of etiquette and seem incapable of not using l33t sp34k.

I actually just graduated from LSU two weeks ago. I've been in BR for the majority of my life. Grew up in Southdowns, went to Westminster Elementary, McKinley Middle and McKinley High.

Anyway, I have a loose ric (purple with green/cyan polyps) and a loose frag of protopalythoas (I think) whose color is pretty variable. From one angle they look purple and another they're kind of tan/cyan. I need to do a bit of research on blasto but I think I might be interested in a piece if you're up for a trade. LMK.

Archived