ReefCleaners.org

Mrcoral.com

ThemadReefer

i got 21 $10 dollar frags from mrcoral.com about 4 days ago.....everything arrived alive....but between the leaky bags all over the ONE.....yes that's right....ONE heat pack in there the water was pretty cold.....and i had to dip all the zoa frags (which i do anyway!) TWICE b/c of all the nudis and zoa spiders I saw crawling around on there

right now I have about 3 corals that are still alive but dont look that hot....OHH AND BTW.....THEY ARE 10000000% FRESH CUT!!

NO WAY have you let these things heal for any period of time whatsoever!!

Dishonest businesses that are dishonest IN ANY WAY that try to push as much product out as fast as possible just to turn more of a profit only to have to give refunds for all the DOA complaints from poor aquaculturing methods DO NOT deserve my business EVER AGAIN,

in short i'd rather pay liveaquaria.com 40 bucks more to get a healthy coral the FIRST time and not have to deal with b/s

mrcoral......you sir are DONE!!

and you know the sad thing is I emailed you a very nice letter before i ordered to express my concern about ordering from you based on negative reviews and you B/Sed a nice letter right back telling me i had NOTHING to worry about

well...what a crock that was!! LOL.....tiny half dead corals is NOT why I shelled out 210 bucks!! LOL

thanks for lying to me just to get me to pay you.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think one of the dead giveaways about fresh cut frags claim is the often seen "fresh superglue air bubble" that is in many of the photos.

Unless Mr. Coral photographs upon fragging and then holds them before posting for sale....then we are being sold at the very least freshly glued frags.

Assuming the answer is that the photos are taken when first fragged, I am not sure why a photo would be taken when first fragged since most corals look pissed as hell when first cut.....seems like the photo should be taken and reflect the coral that is for sale right then at that point in time (after healing time)....not a photo from XXX days before it is even for sale/right when fragged.

Now if the photo is actually after healing......then I would love to hear about why there is an air bubble in tons of the shots.....unless it is Bubble algae....hahaha....which I know is often the case with Mr. Coral.

this is my fault....i dont blame him...i blame myself for getting b/s to death by a dishonest business

and I wont call him b/c i dont want a STORE CREDIT!! I want cash back in my payapl which aint gonna happen with this guy so i've heard

so whatever.....i'm like 180 bucks in the hole

thanks buddy

Not sure why you would not send us a pic. I can't help you if you don't contact us. We wait at least 10 days before shipping out any corals. Most cases much longer. If you want a product held we can also do that.

Thanks let the bashing began

Honestly, I've been turned off by mr.coral for a while, but can you blame him? you paid 10$ for a frag, dont expect much for 10$... plus they are so small...not for me

Not sure why you would not send us a pic. I can't help you if you don't contact us. We wait at least 10 days before shipping out any corals. Most cases much longer. If you want a product held we can also do that.

Thanks let the bashing began

b/c i dont want a store credit....i want the money back in my paypal and since you are not willing to provide that i'd rather warn others about what a liar you are

I hope you get basked b/c you STILL dont know how to just tell the truth and be honest with ppl that would LOVE to buy from you if you just stop sending them crap and not giving them refunds when they ask for one

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.....

Honestly, I've been turned off by mr.coral for a while, but can you blame him? you paid 10$ for a frag, dont expect much for 10$... plus they are so small...not for me

Still probably reasonable to expect the frag to arrive alive and a refund if it doesn't. The problem is no refunds (store credit is not the same thing). Besides, many who have ordered sent for hundreds of dollars worth of stuff ($10 for one frag and it's not worth the shipping). Meh, I'm with you though. A blown reputation and just too many people having issues (even after he supposedly changed it to 10 days healing) to take a risk.

This is the 1st I have heard of this. Can't help someone if they contact us correct?

AS I STATED SO WE CAN BE CLEAR!!!

ALL ITEMS SIT IN OUR SYSTEMS FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS!!! MOST MUCH MUCH LONGER!!

IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH WE WILL HOLD YOUR ITEMS

WE HAVE FOUND THAT WE HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH THIS METHOD

FEW ITEMS WE POSTED THE LAST FEW DAYS.

LET'S BE FAIR HERE.

P2187430_resized2.jpg

P2167346_resized2.jpg

P2167342_resized2.jpg

P2167341_resized2.jpg

P2167338_resized2.jpg

P2157269_resized.jpg

P2046273_resized2.jpg

This is the 1st I have heard of this. Can't help someone if they contact us correct?

AS I STATED SO WE CAN BE CLEAR!!!

ALL ITEMS SIT IN OUR SYSTEMS FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS!!! MOST MUCH MUCH LONGER!!

IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH WE WILL HOLD YOUR ITEMS

WE HAVE FOUND THAT WE HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH THIS METHOD

FEW ITEMS WE POSTED THE LAST FEW DAYS.

LET'S BE FAIR HERE.

P2187430_resized2.jpg

P2167346_resized2.jpg

P2167342_resized2.jpg

P2167341_resized2.jpg

P2167338_resized2.jpg

P2157269_resized.jpg

P2046273_resized2.jpg

ALL ITEMS SIT IN OUR SYSTEMS FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS!!!

BULL......you're just making yourself look worse....keep it up!!

Another mr.coral post. This is getting sad.

again...it's my fault....i allowed myself to get scammed.....not to knock NR b/c I really like this site ALOT so no disrespect to ANY of the mods but i thought the sponsors on this site were legit and reputable

doen't seem the case here

I have had better luck...in all honesty buying from Mr. Coral than I have with Live Aquaria. You also need to keep in mind we are taking a risk buying at this time of year.....period.

Not taking sides here at all......but I have lost $200+ from Drs Foster Smith this winter, and 3 of the 7 frags from Mr. Coral. And that was partially poor acclimation from my teenage son!!

I have had better luck...in all honesty buying from Mr. Coral than I have with Live Aquaria. You also need to keep in mind we are taking a risk buying at this time of year.....period.

Not taking sides here at all......but I have lost $200+ from Drs Foster Smith this winter, and 3 of the 7 frags from Mr. Coral. And that was partially poor acclimation from my teenage son!!

agreed BUT I bet you DRS have you your MONEY back right!!!? OR replaced the coral for FREE

I bet you would have to contact them also with some pics and maybe a email or a phone call? Let's be fair. This is the 1st I have heard from you. I know you are out to hurt my business that is fine. Do what you got to do I guess.

This will be my last post. I'm repeating myself over and over. If you have any question or concerns you can give us a call at the store or email us.

I know it seems like I am completely siding with Mr Coral here but did you send him a picture? I can understand the philosophy of no refund without a picture.

I could say that the order I just placed had 50% doa and demand a refund. Should he just go ahead and refund it based on your good natured IP address? If you did send a picture then please disregard,

This is the 1st I have heard from him as he has stated. No email. No phone call. No pics. Nothing. He is know on a crusade to bash me.

Good night again. Sorry for posting again.

agreed BUT I bet you DRS have you your MONEY back right!!!? OR replaced the coral for FREE

Gave me IN STORE CREDIT. 2nd time around I did not even contact them.....chocked it up to my bad for ordering this time of year. They send ONE HEAT PACK WHEN SHIPPED FROM WISCONSIN WEARHOUSE TO WASHINGON STATE.

So it's not only Mr. Coral......I hear your frustration reefer.......but your being pretty harsh bro.

Side note.....

Mr. Coral you will still have my business.

Why doesn't Nano-Reef stop being sponsored by Mr. Coral if he's getting all of this bad feedback? IMO it's very misleading to be sponsored by a supposedly bad vendor.

Why doesn't Nano-Reef stop being sponsored by Mr. Coral if he's getting all of this bad feedback? IMO it's very misleading to be sponsored by a supposedly bad vendor.

Have you personally purchased from Mr. Coral?

Because it seems to be just a few outspoken individuals that have had issues. If the OP had sent pictures to Mr Coral and they hadn't done anything to rectify the situation that'd be one thing but he didn't even try. He is going on what he presumed to be the case in that they'd offer him store credit. I won't deny that they probably would have offered that first (Its good business policy) but maybe they could have worked something out where the OP wouldn't be so angry.

I am now done with all of this.

Again......have you personally purchased from Mr. Coral????

I'm going to venture a guess and say you have not purchased from him. To that you should not be posting, if you have no personal experience with the vendor.........don't comment.

Going by his retarded sig I am going to say no, he just thinks hes funny and likes to bash.

Just had my thirs group order places tonight. Every time we have ordered online we have been sent ecaxtly what was ordered. I chose to stay away from the sps and lps frags because they are so small forthe most part... Butyou really do get what you pay for. Everything is wysiwyg so its not like you can be surprised when it gets to your door.

Straight from the Mr. Coral Website:

"GUARANTEE :

We guarantee live arrival. However, we are NOT responsible for shipping delays. If for some reason there is a DOA coral, we will gladly issue you STORE CREDIT for that coral. In order for a store credit to be issued, we must be contacted within 2 hours of delivery and must receive a clear photograph (SPECIFY - OF WHAT) within 24 hours. Failure by the customer to accept the package on the first delivery attempt will void this guarantee."

and I wont call him b/c i dont want a STORE CREDIT!! I want cash back in my payapl which aint gonna happen with this guy so i've heard

so whatever.....i'm like 180 bucks in the hole

Umm you won't be 180 bucks "in the hole" if you weren't so stuck up and followed procedure. You would get your store credit, and while it is not cash back in your pocket it is your whole 180 bucks which you could use to re-buy the coral which arrived DOA.

Mr. Coral would replace your coral for free. . . but you don't want that because you think you should be an exception to the rules.

Every single online livestock dealer I have seen will not give straight up cash refunds but rather a store credit. It is the way the business works, deal with it.

While I have not personally ordered from Mr. Coral and have read many bad things as well I would not personally consider your "review" as useful since you clearly have something jambed up your ass.

Archived