Coral Vue Hydros

Mrcoral.com

ThemadReefer

AGAIN...I'M NOT CALLING HIM B/C I DO NOT want to buy from him again so a store credit isn't gonna do #### for me!!

haha you are making absolutly no sense. . . . I understand you are pissed about the DOA but by having Mr. Coral reship the EXACT same order again, free of charge is NOT "buying from him again" it is giving the vendor a chance to stick to his arrive alive guarantee and make your initial order right.

Had you gone through the appropriate process and had you recieved the new shipment the results could have been different, but instead you came here to bash a vendor with out even giving him a chance to rectify the situation. All that des is ruin your credibility, and not Mr. Corals.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP is clearly retarded and intent on bashing a vendor rather than trying to let the vendor fix it. Just send him the pictures and get your free shipment of $180 worth of coral.......assuming you are telling the truth.

You get what you pay for, and if you expect more than a store credit refund on $10 corals which have a very low $125 free shipping cutoff then you are asking too much.

At the same time there are an inordinate amount of negative threads for Mr. Coral. If I were him I would really work towards lowering that total before it sinks his customer base. I personally won't be ordering from Mr. Coral until I stop seeing negative threads, but best of luck to those of you who do.

OP is clearly retarded and intent on bashing a vendor rather than trying to let the vendor fix it. Just send him the pictures and get your free shipment of $180 worth of coral.......assuming you are telling the truth.

You get what you pay for, and if you expect more than a store credit refund on $10 corals which have a very low $125 free shipping cutoff then you are asking too much.

At the same time there are an inordinate amount of negative threads for Mr. Coral. If I were him I would really work towards lowering that total before it sinks his customer base. I personally won't be ordering from Mr. Coral until I stop seeing negative threads, but best of luck to those of you who do.

man, i am NOT sticking up for mr.c but i wouldn't consider this a real negative thread. the op is oblivious to how the world works. this sounds like the kind of person that stiffs a waiter when they didn't like what they picked on the menu. typical retard. to be a moronical.

oops i didn't proof read what i typed sorry, i'm working at the same time so i wasn't giving you guys my full attention. please excuse me.

saying someone is clearly retarded isn't name calling its stating the obvious.

i.e. "look at that poor kid trying to eat the fly on his ear, he is clearly retarded."

Have you ever done a search? There are plenty of positive posts.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...%5CMr.+Coral%5C

The negative ones just seem to stand out. Not to mention, most of the complaints are from people that didn't feel like contacting the company to work things out.

Again I am not trying to convince anyone to order from him persay. I am just trying to keep the people like the Madreefer from destroying a company that I feel provides a decent service to this hobby with bad rep. I personally enjoy ordering and I know I can't support the company myself haha. There is good rep out there but no one reads it because it isn't scandalous.

man, i am NOT stick up for mr.c but i wouldn't consider this a real negative thread the op is oblivious to how the world works. this is sound like the kind of person that stiffs a waiter when they didn't like what they picked on the menu. typical retard. to be a moronical.

Wow...sweet grasp of the English Language going there.

saying someone is clearly retarded isn't name calling its stating the obvious.

i.e. "look at that poor kid trying to eat the fly on his ear, he is clearly retarded."

Gabe, hopefully you never pro-create, and if you do, you don't have kids with developmental delays. You clearly don't realize how offensive that term is.

Gabe, hopefully you never pro-create, and if you do, you don't have kids with developmental delays. You clearly don't realize how offensive that term is.

The term simply means slow. It is only offensive because overly sensitive people have made it that way. Politiocal correctness has really hurt our country.

Wow...sweet grasp of the English Language going there.

ehh what can i say i was thinking faster than i was typing. excuse me i went ahead and fixed it, just for you! lol

well i did pro-create and my daughter is kick ass. it's unfortunate for those who have developmental delays, physical or mental i was just making a point. so please feel free to reinsert your tampon. this is the internet you can't take everything you read so seriously.

and by the way retarded isn't offensive. its describing someone who has a retardation. i'm not P.C. never will be get over it, i use words like retard, midget, homo, etc. you didn't click on the link did you?

and by the way retarded isn't offensive. its describing someone who has a retardation. i'm not P.C. never will be get over it, i use words like retard, midget, homo, etc. you didn't click on the link did you?

You are my kinda guy. Tell it like it is and screw anyone that does not like it. The world needs to have a lot more men like that.

One thing that sticks out from reading this thread… JACWIL is a TROLL! Nuff said.

I don't even know what that means but....ok. LOL

Honestly, I felt bad for the OP initially. I'm SOOO tired of online retailers taking advantage of the hobbyists, (NOT that that has happened here). So I kept reading and then all the silly name calling kicks in..then I see some names that pretty much pissed me off. I have no idea why I'm spending energy on this thread OR why I let some of the stuff get to me so much. Been one of those mornings I suppose.

ehh what can i say i was thinking faster than i was typing. excuse me i went ahead and fixed it, just for you! lol

well i did pro-create and my daughter is kick ass. it's unfortunate for those who have developmental delays, physical or mental i was just making a point. so please feel free to reinsert your tampon. this is the internet you can't take everything you read so seriously.

I'll re-insert the tampon when you get your mommy's pistol and insert it in your pie-hole you call a mouth. Gabe...I'll play this game with you if ya want.

I think that's the issue the OP has with Mr. Coral. He will not ship you an order for free. He will give you a store credit. So when you buy another $125 worth he will hook u up with new corals that died. I have ordered from him 4 to 5 times. At first I didn't mine, but it does get kinda old having to spend more money to get the corals you ordered but at least he works with you. Live Aquaria just gives you money back. They don't want a photo or anything. 14 day guarantee. It's almost comical. They apologize 50 times.

So when something dies, call Mr. Coral. Next time you order he will replace, but you will have to order again and pay. That's the OP's complaint I believe. Also, if Fedex screws up an order the vendor gets credit from Fedex. So you should ask for the credit, cause they will not offer.

I understand both sides, but Sonny seems willing to work with everyone so I give him credit. I actually ordered again for Thursday delivery. Always nice reading this after. haha. It's the having to order again which irritates people....IMO. Your spending more money to get the corals you should have received the first time.

And yes you can see the corals are freshly glued. These are on his site right now. Either tell him to hold or don't take the risk. I still personally like his frags.

file_371_94.jpg

file_372_3.jpg

file_373_5.jpg

I have ordered from Mr Coral. No DOAs, but my RPE look alikes both melted. I don't think it was his fault necessarily, as I have had a few things melt around the same time. The rics I got from him colored up very nice, the acans were hit and miss. I think I got six, three of which are doing well, three of which aren't, but are still alive. The frogspawn and pink zoa I got from him are going fine as well.

I did get bubble algea on ALL of the acan frags. It developed after a while of having the frags but developed ONLY on the acan frags from Mr Coral, which I don't think was a coincidence.

Archived