Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did I kill this thread?...

Not entirely. I'll help finish it off with some of Nano-Reef's emoticons equipped with military arms.

n56fq8.jpgswwevq.jpgn56fq8.jpg

I'm not digging thru 300+ pages, are the clowns in the tank and are there any pics? I'm curious to see how this community tank is turning out

I'm not digging thru 300+ pages, are the clowns in the tank and are there any pics? I'm curious to see how this community tank is turning out

Clowns in tank :)

go to OR if you want an actual tank thread

No. We (most of us) don't want to see his tank. We want a lounge.

Did MD die again?

No, his mom probably banned him from the computer. He was one of the only level-headed teens on this board. <_<

my avater has been annoying the crap out of me lately. should i change? im sure a lot of you people find it annoying too :mellow:

this is for you Squared

av-50662.gif

av-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gifav-50662.gif

Meow, sorry guys got so busy with school an all that crap....I'm sure I'll be on more often in a couple of weeks when everything dies down.....

Meow, sorry guys got so busy with school an all that crap....I'm sure I'll be on more often in a couple of weeks when everything dies down.....

He lives! Ressurection!

Your overruling of my objection has been eaten by a kraken

OMG!! :o

M-D, check out my tank thread! It's the new thing on N-R to spam for views. :lol:

Not really though, people do it. I dislike it, so I'm protesting by doing it.

Oh yeah, and Doc got banned.

just use this :slap:

I like the emoticon on Reef Central better. There's a smiley using his hand to press another smiley's face against a brick wall repeatedly.

Archived