Cultivated Reef

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheapreef27

Md, could you please update, the front page, i have been kinda busy the summer, and dont want to have to read the past 100 pages or so just to see what your tank looks like now. Thanks!

Md, could you please update, the front page, i have been kinda busy the summer, and dont want to have to read the past 100 pages or so just to see what your tank looks like now. Thanks!

Don't worry, you didn't miss any updates. The last 100 pages is full of junk. The main post is the latest update. :)

I leave for four weeks and this?

yes... sadly

uhh vvvvvvvvvvv

Don't worry, you didn't miss any updates. The last 100 pages is full of junk. The main post is the latest update. :)
indeed ^^^^^^^^^^^
MAKE ANOTHER TANK THREAD GOSH DARNNIT! :angry:

We have gone through this....

check back 175 to 225 pages and start reading, you will find it.....eventually.

If you want just the tank, check O-R.

We have gone through this....

check back 175 to 225 pages and start reading, you will find it.....eventually.

If you want just the tank, check O-R.

+1

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of The "Mini" World. It was a good thread, with all of the memorable times. Through the flamers and the trolls, the laughs and the pain, The "Mini" World has earned a special place in our hearts forever.

RIP

Whaa? And MD means the Naja in my av

Eh-eh, eh-eh, naja, naja

I love that lavender blonde

The way she moves the way she walks

:P

Archived