Coral Vue Hydros

Thecowkid sends me a box o' garbage

RayWhisperer

So, I wanted to buy some pre cut acrylic to make a tank with. Who do I go with? Well, I like to keep my business "in house" so to speak. So, I go to Thecowkid. Keeping it in the N-R family.

What do I get? I'll tell you. I GOT A BOX O' GARBAGE!

I'll post some pics when I get done assembling it. We'll see if it resembles a tank.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did whore come from? :huh:

lol! Just something demeaning rather than the typical curse. :D

Aren't you supposed to be making a tank, so we can have pics? ;)

Okay. This is cool Mr. Mod. I thought of all the people on this site you would be one of the chosen ones that would be nice/wise enough to handle this over a pm or email. Time to tell the issues wise guy.

I am about 50% sure he is kidding.....especially since he said he is still making a tank out of it....who would make a tank out of crappy pieces of acrylic? Waste of time.....and risky to fill with water.

Okay. This is cool Mr. Mod. I thought of all the people on this site you would be one of the chosen ones that would be nice/wise enough to handle this over a pm or email. Time to tell the issues wise guy.
Handle this over PM? Are you nuts? I won't deprive the N-R community of the details.

The issue is. I paid for pre cut acrylic to build a tank with. What I got looks like a 16 gallon trash can I could have bought at Ikea.

Dont think just cause he is a mod he can't criticize a person for sending him a bunch of crap. You also have no right to tell Chris cause you're the one who sent him the box of crap!

Handle this over PM? Are you nuts? I won't deprive the N-R community of the details.

Have it your way. So give the details. All I know is this is the first that I have heard of any issue with this transaction. If you want it resolved handle it.

Dont think just cause he is a mod he can't criticize a person for sending him a bunch of crap. You also have no right to tell Chris cause you're the one who sent him the box of crap!

I didnt say because he was a mod he could not criticize me. Thats fine. My rep will shine through. Mods are suppose to be the regulators of the site, not the initiators. Wise business has always been handled privately then to the public if need be. Who the H3ll is chris?

Archived