Coral Vue Hydros

Thecowkid sends me a box o' garbage

RayWhisperer

Okay now is the time for yall to fess up. Who believed who? This is where the fun really begins. One with a ban stick and one w/o. This could be bad for TCK.

I wanted to believe it was a joke

If it was all srsly, I was going to say I like RW because he is helpful, but TCK has a good rep so I'm one of those on the fence people.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay now is the time for yall to fess up. Who believed who? This is where the fun really begins. One with a ban stick and one w/o. This could be bad for TCK.

I called 50/50 odds early on. :)

I don't even understand what you are saying. Are you referring to the heater thread? If so, that guy was posting crap all over. I mean crap. being he had a similar screen name, he was giving me a bad reputation.

I don't understand what I'm saying.

But I do now understand that a 300W heater will cook a tank if you don't follow 2w per gallon, and a 100w heater will never let your tank get below 82F :P

This

Do you have that legit big rims in the back, small rims in the front thing goin on?

THATS NOT A PICTURE OF A TANK THATS A PICTURE OF YOUR BRAIN! LOLOL! A GARBAGE BUCKET!

I was wondering where HD was in all this commotion. In the midst of a back and forth with CoralWhisperer again?

HecticDialectics
I was wondering where HD was in all this commotion. In the midst of a back and forth with CoralWhisperer again?

Contrary to popular legend, there are actually several large time spans during which I am not on NR :P

Contrary to popular legend, there are actually several large time spans during which I am not on NR :P

Duh, everyone has to sleep sometime ;)

lol I just realized. This thread went 7 pages in under 2 hours.

Kind of like how I went 0 - 800 posts in 2 hours at the same time

lol I just realized. This thread went 7 pages in under 2 hours.

We so need a life.

Oh now you see why the kid at ups almost yanked his arms outta socket with that box. heavy little dude aint it?

We so need a life.

Oh now you see why the kid at ups almost yanked his arms outta socket with that box. heavy little dude aint it?

I hope you didn't forget to put some GFY stickers.

:P

I hope you didn't forget to put some GFY stickers.

:P

Didnt have any. But I did entertain the thought of labeling the pieces wrong.

Archived