Cultivated Reef

Thecowkid sends me a box o' garbage

RayWhisperer

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The real question is was TCK in on this?

Well if he hadn't been he wouldn't have been online because TCK would have been on his way to RW's house cause he handles his own problems with sheer violence.

lool! thecowkid is a standup guy. He did me solid.

I joked with him about the box he sent it in. Told him I was gonna start a thread that he sent me a box o' garbage. So this thread was born.

I'll post pics once it built.

This thread was just so Mr. Peanut could populate the "people to ban" list. ;) Hahahahaha. A clear garbage can could be cool as a tank.....

Well if he hadn't been he wouldn't have been online because TCK would have been on his way to RW's house cause he handles his own problems with sheer violence.

NTY I must say your posts always amuse me even though I never give you credit. Or maybe it's the alcohol :P

NTY I must say your posts always amuse me even though I never give you credit. Or maybe it's the alcohol :P

You're alcohol or mine?

And where's my credit :angry:

lool! thecowkid is a standup guy. He did me solid.

I joked with him about the box he sent it in. Told him I was gonna start a thread that he sent me a box o' garbage. So this thread was born.

I'll post pics once it built.

Good game man. That was some fun. I guess this was a good thread for one of the origional old monkeys to come back in on. For all who still dont believe. The transaction was fine. This was all in good fun and intentions.

Ty. You know me all to well brother. You hit the nail on the head.

You're alcohol or mine?

Dude gave you a back handed compliment, IMO. Kinda like saying "wow, you are actually fairly smart. You just sound like you are stupid."
You're alcohol or mine?

Next time you're shot on lulz, make a request and I'll come by and add a few

Dude gave you a back handed compliment, IMO. Kinda like saying "wow, you are actually fairly smart. You just sound like you are stupid."

RW, I thought we were finished with the "make reputable NR members angry" thread?

Okay now is the time for yall to fess up. Who believed who? This is where the fun really begins. One with a ban stick and one w/o. This could be bad for TCK.

Next time you're shot on lulz, make a request and I'll come by and add a few

RW, I thought we were finished with the "make reputable NR members angry" thread?

I don't even understand what you are saying. Are you referring to the heater thread? If so, that guy was posting crap all over. I mean crap. being he had a similar screen name, he was giving me a bad reputation.

Archived