Coral Vue Hydros

schg ADA 30c planted "アダム"

schgr.cube

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What ferts are you using? The UG could be yellowing from lack of nutrients. If you add some extra ferts and jack up the CO2 then it should get better in no time.

The tank is looking really good. I like the look so far.

thanks AM!

Hey schg - looks great man. All you need now is another 30C next to it with salt :P

looks awesome! I agree with gabe3ed tho =P

lol, are you guys offering to pay for it? I'd be more than happy to oblige if that is the case.

What ferts are you using? The UG could be yellowing from lack of nutrients. If you add some extra ferts and jack up the CO2 then it should get better in no time.

I'm using the pfertz line, 1 pump of each every 3 days with 1 gallon water changes twice a week. CO2 is about at the max I can put it at, my drop checker is a nice lime green lol. I might have a good light solution for now which should help out, because I don't want to spend the money on a halides energy every month.

I'm using the pfertz line, 1 pump of each every 3 days with 1 gallon water changes twice a week. CO2 is about at the max I can put it at, my drop checker is a nice lime green lol. I might have a good light solution for now which should help out, because I don't want to spend the money on a halides energy every month.

What about T5? It's cheaper and can work just as well.

lol, are you guys offering to pay for it? I'd be more than happy to oblige if that is the case.

Sure! We can call it yours as long as you are cool with it being at my house :P Just swing by for your weekly water changes and maintenance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived