Top Shelf Aquatics

Andru24's Double Peninsula 20G AIO...

andru24

You wouldn't mind sending a link to the sockets you are using for the Par30s? Those are just about what I am looking for but cannot find them anywhere online or in-store.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanoreefcube

it looks like

-puts on sunglasses-

YOUR CLOWNS ARE MATING

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!1

your gonna hook me up with some babies right?

• 1 month later...
MiketheBarb3r

By far the most badass tank I've seen on here, I know this is a noob q but what did you use to divide the tank from the filtration/pump area? Plexiglass?

• 3 months later...
3557765[/url]']

By far the most badass tank I've seen on here, I know this is a noob q but what did you use to divide the tank from the filtration/pump area? Plexiglass?

Thanks!

It's a couple of walls made of acrylic with some other cross pieces to create the filter floss area and to keep it rigid.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah Id be happy with an update on this, i have one of these made out of a 55 that Ive never even added water to the intention was 27 on either side with a dwarf lion on one side and seahorses on the other, was gunna be called war and peace (showing my age there i feel, ice cube baby, 99 baby, Im on the grind baby...) found out how difficult seahorses are and kinda gave up mine was a bit different as it didnt have a "sump" for say in the middle just a retaining wall +pump housing overflow box, overflowed from the seahorse side and was pumped back into the lionfish side which was gunna have an; at the time; diy maxijet wavemaker (again showing my age, as they now include the mod in the box).

I know what happened to me on this tank, i decided if want a lionfish and seahorses i should probably setup 2 tanks

Wow... Haven't been on forever. the 15g AIO is no more. I had gotten behind on maintenance and the lighting I had for it proved to weak.

So...

my two active tanks have become one 20 long AIO... I bought a new 20long, removed the chambers and such and added them to the new 20. Made the smaller side a bit larger to be able to support a bit more. I am now using my homemade LED light from my work tank on this one and using the LED bulbs for the fuge side.

I had to combine a bunch of stuff from the two tanks, fish and do some coral surgery as my other tank had been taken over by caulerpa. It's going through a bit of a cycle right now and am waiting for some of the algae blooms to subside.

Hoping the new lighting will help sustain this a bit better. So right now have some corals, a carpet anemone, two clowns, and a cleaner shrimp in the small side.

Will try to get some pics up once algae clears...

Archived