Coral Vue Hydros

Wilioli's 20L Sanctum

Wilioli

sure, i leave you alone for a month & everything goes to piss.

im sure the move is what your family needs. tanks come secondary.

btw you have a pm

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sure, i leave you alone for a month & everything goes to piss.

im sure the move is what your family needs. tanks come secondary.

btw you have a pm

has it been a month? i thought u were ignoring me -- the emotional rage i went through led me to breaking down the tank... and NOW YOU'RE BACK?

yea the family does need it actually -- we are all looking forward to it, with no second thought to the city we're in now... you are right, tanks unfortunately come 2nd... i reaaaaly wanted the whole tank to be covered in coralline.. that was my next goal after cycling, and 'getting corals'.. lol

Markushka

well at least it did look awesome while it was up! I know exactly how you feel tho, I stay exiled from my tanks for most of the year while i'm at school. They run fine without me meddling in them, but they could definitely benefit from a bit more attention truthfully. I'm sure you'll find a way for a new tank in the future and it will be as awesome as this one was.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well Geez....

Now I'm gonna just have to back and read all 27 friggin pages and get the scoop.

Happy Holidays and GO STARS!!!

The Rangers ( baseball version) blew it fer sure, so now it's hockey till late March in hopes of a post season appearance by Dallas.

Keep in the hobby Dude -

Well Geez....

Now I'm gonna just have to back and read all 27 friggin pages and get the scoop.

Happy Holidays and GO STARS!!!

The Rangers ( baseball version) blew it fer sure, so now it's hockey till late March in hopes of a post season appearance by Dallas.

Keep in the hobby Dude -

Hey, good to 'hear' from you! i'll save you the trouble -- I got a new job here in ottawa. The move was basically a 6 hour drive (4.5hrs if i was alone and not with wife and child.. lol) and was not worth the effort to transport everything and 'hope for the best'. I sold all livestock and made all my money back -- which was good.

Jeez, the senators suck... lol

We're in a temporary place right now.. renting it for just the year -- again, not much motivation to start a new tank here for that reason. Plus, work is basically 70-80hrs a week.... Its insane.. next year tho -- in the summer.. hoping to get into a new place and have a bit more time (and money) for the hobby. I still have the 40B lying around... 20L is dying to be a sump!!

I miss this tank... :(

very nice to 'hear' from you too! lol

I miss this as well.. but it was a bit small for me.. I'm looking forward to starting this 40!!!

I still have the 40B lying around... 20L is dying to be a sump!!

Thatta Boy....give ya time to plan and build that custom canopy ... LOL

Keep in the loop -

• 4 weeks later...

Archived