Coastie

Piiiiccccturess

DSCF3381.jpg

New Ric in the front (orange)

DSCF3383.jpg

DSCF3389.jpg

New Brain courtesy of Ry05coupe

DSCF3320.jpg

Don't know if I've showed of my lil ones. Meet Sheila (black occ) and Flip (occ).

Added a conch and a porcelain crab as well :D I'll get around to posting pictures of them eventually.

Anyhow know how to make a point and shoot picture look not so blue with actinics on?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyhow know how to make a point and shoot picture look not so blue with actinics on?

Probably mess with the white balance.

So jealous of the brain :-(

I may frag it eventually :D also I am toying with a light upgrade, not sure yet but would you be interested in upgrading your lighting if I did? :D I'd of course cut you a good deal on my current setup. Again this is just me thinking at the moment.

Sweet tank. I really like them clowns and LPS.

Thanks I do too!

I originally wanted a picasso but sorta settled at the time and now I am more than happy with the clowns I got! These two crack me up all the time. And the Black Occ is finally starting to show her dominance :D

I may frag it eventually :D also I am toying with a light upgrade, not sure yet but would you be interested in upgrading your lighting if I did? :D I'd of course cut you a good deal on my current setup. Again this is just me thinking at the moment.

What do you even have now? I'll just become a repository for Aarons Outgrown Lighting Systems :-) Also, how much, and when?

You better not kill my lobo by fragging it aaron!

Agreed! Don't kill it, but I'd definitely take a chunk if it gets fragged! How does one even frag a brain?

I sent you a text about the light. Its a metal halide odyssea pendant.

And as far as the fragging goes you just cut it up into pieces and as long as each section has a mouth your good to go.

I believe YOU started it :happy:

I get paid on the 22nd, so maybe? I'd be out of town by then though. Maybe after you get back?

We can work something out. No big deal.

Actually, I might be getting my bonus check before I thought I was. Soooo, probably yes?

Actually, I might be getting my bonus check before I thought I was. Soooo, probably yes?

Also, what are the dimensions on that thing?

Crap, I'm going to need a bigger filter...

Sorted out the white balance issues with my camera! Woot update time!

DSCF3454.jpg

DSCF3455.jpg'

DSCF3456.jpg

DSCF3459.jpg

DSCF3460.jpg

Anyone know what those things are underneath the acans?

Looks great, and those thing on the acans - deadly skeletal disease... send to me for treatment, also saw some on that lobo!!

Archived