Top Shelf Aquatics

Coastie's *29 GALLON!*

Coastie

Cool I have a rainbow Yuma I scored for free that has 2 mouths right now and I just got a super Kryptonite green florida and a super orange and blue florida with 2 mouths yesterday haha

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little ric crazy huh? All of my stuff is still in it's infancy but when time comes we can work something out if you are still interested. Or even do a raincheck type deal. Just let me know what you are interested in.

Sounds good. Yeah I have always wanted rics so I finally got a couple! I hope to have a nice ric garden and zoa garden :D

Right now I have about 9 different types of zoa/paly frags that I hope to grow into some nice colonies and frag them up to share the beauty!

I think I am pretty set with corals, I just need to grow them out. Although I do have some space for sps but I am waiting for my tank to reach the 9 month mark to start adding some cool sps.

I just jumped the gun. Kinda hard not to for the money I spent. I hope to have an awesome acan field myself. Though when my favia decides to beat the hell out of my acan it kinda becomes a set back.

Ahh I love acan fields too... I have 1 acan and 2 other things that I was told are acans but I am not too sure about that!

I really need to stop buying coral though because I am not going to have any space to grow anything out haha

Haha Im waiting cuz I might move in feb, and right now I have nomore room lol

If I do get anything bigger it would probably be a 40b or a nice 30-40G shallow tank!

Well looks like all my tanks may go on autopilot for a little bit. Just found out I am more than likely getting deployed for a month. I think I am going to get a par38 and a 5.5 gallon and set it up in the hotel I will be staying in.

Well looks like all my tanks may go on autopilot for a little bit. Just found out I am more than likely getting deployed for a month. I think I am going to get a par38 and a 5.5 gallon and set it up in the hotel I will be staying in.

Bummer dude!

But hilarious that you would make a travel tank :lol:

Well after thinking about it I am not sure what my schedule will be like down there so I have worked out a pretty good deal I think.

My "roommate" will be feeding the fish and about 2 weeks after I leave Ryan will come check levels and do a water change for me :D What a great friend!

Well after thinking about it I am not sure what my schedule will be like down there so I have worked out a pretty good deal I think.

My "roommate" will be feeding the fish and about 2 weeks after I leave Ryan will come check levels and do a water change for me :D What a great friend!

!!! That's awesome! Go Ryan!

Played with my scape today.... Still not 100% happy with it. Edited the first post to reflect the upgrade. Any comments, suggestions, or concerns?

Played with my scape today.... Still not 100% happy with it. Edited the first post to reflect the upgrade. Any comments, suggestions, or concerns?

Liking it. Plenty of jfish possibilities. You remembered to mix crushed coral in there for him to use for a burrow right ;)

I can definitely understand that! I have had the fireplace running all day.. Waiting to see if they cancel work tomorrow. Should be considering that all the schools are canceled. If I do I will probably play with my tanks. Maybe mess with the scape of the 15 (or lack there of). WATER CHANGES ALL AROUND!

get poop colored sand duh.

How many "Large" snails do you have? the crap from my snails disappears after a day or two.

that would be located in my tank thread silly

Archived