Pod Your Reef

Coastie's *29 GALLON!*

Coastie

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually going to buy this one as soon as I walked in but the salesperson literally took half an hour helping another customer so I got bored and asked your opinion.

.... I am still getting a tailspot

I was actually going to buy this one as soon as I walked in but the salesperson literally took half an hour helping another customer so I got bored and asked your opinion.

.... I am still getting a tailspot

lol I was jking man, but I do think you made the right choice with these two guys. Plus that B+W looks awesome

I've have been trying to stop looking at Craigslist. I can never resist a good deal on there. The other day I e-mailed someone who is selling a brand new bio cube for $20 and I just got my 46g set up.

Hello :P

lol no you dont. All my frags are free.

Lol. Sweet deal! Maybe I'll cook you something. Cause I ROCK.

Love the black and white clown! I poo-poohed them at first, but now I'm thinking they look kinda fun! Ahh! More stuff!

haha I copied you! Now I have a yellowtail damsel too! In the 15 gallon of course! Big things coming for the 25....

Wooo! Mine has been hiding from me, I think he forgot who I was while I was gone. Lindsay said he came out for her all the time, little turd! I need to get some more fun things, maybe a few skrimps. Definitely some more snails, algae is C-A-razy!

AND OMG FOUR DAYS TIL FRAG SWAP. You going?

So soon this thread is going to be modified.... I upgraded again ( I need a girlfriend haha) It doesn't sound like much but I went from 25 to 29.... MAJOR differences. I also hung the pendant light and am thinking I may modify it to be even more awesome!

Pictures are to follow. I cannot believe how much things have changed for me over the last 2 months. I never would have thought that I'd be doing all of this. I've always had an amazing amount of interest in fish tanks.... Ask me 5 months ago if I were going to own a reef tank I would have told you after I retire. Enter the world of nanos. Here I am: Peeeeeecccctuuuuree time!

DSCF3309.jpg

Guess where the overflow came from?

DSCF3311.jpg

New temp scape

DSCF3325.jpg

The fishiesssss!!!

DSCF3320.jpg

Some of my new corals from the cincy frag swap!!

DSCF3291.jpg

The chaos that occured during the move... Thanks again a million times for helping Ryan

IMG_20101206_183349.jpg

IMG_20101206_183339.jpg

Ohhhhh and my pride and joy... The hanging kit that I made for my Odyssea pendant!!!! Along with the screen I made to keep the fishes in the wet water!

DSCF3310.jpg

I ordered it online. If you google 1/4" mesh polypropelene there is a guy that sells the stuff. There is a post on here somewhere about it. Well worth it. I think I paid like $9 total.

So I need to clean the light.... Salty hands grabbing lights equals white fingerprints.

tonight?..... um its 8:44 there? I wish I had your stores!

Tell you what you are welcome to some free frags (you pay shipping) when it come time to frag em.

Haha yeah the stores close at 9 here but I got a couple of guys that only frag at night, its a little weird but I cant complain about cheap awesome frags lol

Wow sounds good I can hook you up with a ric when mine splits and some of that super cool pink mont or anything else I can get to fraggini...

Dude you have to see this thing, I got it from neptune aquatics in milpitas, ca. they actually fragged it off from their main display for me!

Archived