Top Shelf Aquatics

MedRed's 60 Gal Solana XL: The End of an Era

MedRed

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet! Sounds like that would work well.

They are turned up full blast, which is doable in this tank, but is more on the overkill side. I also custom set my feeding mode to "barely spinning" for 30 minutes.

Hey med,

my AI modules just came. I mounted them on the 24" rail kit but it shifts side to side and kinda squeals a little.. Is this how yours is? DO you know how to get it more stable?

Yeah, they move around if you move them or bump the hanging kit. You can tighten the screw just enough so that they slide on and fit snugly, but they will squeal something awful until you get them in place. I just straighten mine up every now and then if I notice they aren't straight. Where is your build thread!?!?!?!?!

P.S. Candies are eating pellets!

Yeah, they move around if you move them or bump the hanging kit. You can tighten the screw just enough so that they slide on and fit snugly, but they will squeal something awful until you get them in place. I just straighten mine up every now and then if I notice they aren't straight. Where is your build thread!?!?!?!?!

P.S. Candies are eating pellets!

Build thread is in http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=0#entry3242854. I'm still waiting for all the parts and pieces so still haven't put anything together yet. I ordered the tank from Premium Aquatics and because of a tax issue ,Current (from San Diego) has to ship it to Indiana and then Premium Aquatics will ship it back to me in San Diego.... Pretty lame..

My solana arm braces came but one of the brace grip bits don't grip so it keeps slipping.. I decided i want to just suspend the AI lights from the ceiling but I think the AI hanging kit is missing parts to do that.

your tank is way too cool man

its so clean and the scape is simply awesome!

Thanks CrusH20polo!

Still in qt?

Still in qt! Next weekend I will release the basses!

now you need to make a lid with a lock and key

lol. I hope no one tries to steal them! I have a glass top on the tank with no gaps except the seam in the middle. They couldn't fit through it if they wanted to.

your time is definately one of a kind. Never seen rockwork like your's.

loving ya tank

Thanks redkneecoral!

are they in yet?

no

are they in yet?

no

are they in yet?

no

are they in yet?

no

are they in yet?

no