Coral Vue Hydros

ReefCleaners Rock Aquascaping Contest - Vote Now

johnmaloney

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could have sworn I posted a reply....oh well faster 2nd time around

Because the finalist round was so hard to judge we are a bit behind on our timeframe.

The next part as originally scheduled will last one week, I will begin that page at midnight tonight, let it run until 11:59pm Friday Oct 1st. Just the dates have changed.

The finalist round is open to the public, only 1 vote per person. I will be monitoring it so no ip refresh shenanigans! - but the results will remain hidden until a winner is announced. The reason is the absolute last thing I want is for this to become a popularity contest. The closer it is, the more likely someone will ask friends for support, and then the contest goes lame fast. The finalists may each email me once :) during the contest for their position in the polls. Tanks will be listed in order of the most votes from the judges and then in the same order in the polls.

So I've been wondering....

How did you pick the judges?

Also, those tanks look really good, wish I had ordered some rock for my 55, but I still have a 125 that I'll probably order some for. :D

is it really that close just 2 hours before the deadline?

I voted for dasani, he built the exact thing he had wanted and managed to rubix cube those rocks together well but I thought all the submissions were great.

Deleted User 6
I'm late to the party :(

dammit mrgone we had like a 200 page thread about you and you never showed up to fight. poor form, imo. i was looking forward to some fire.

dammit mrgone we had like a 200 page thread about you and you never showed up to fight. poor form, imo. i was looking forward to some fire.

:lol:

oh :( is it still around?

I was in a motorcycle accident last week where I broke my left wrist and right shoulder, I wasn't able to get on the computer very much until the last couple days.

Congrats btw!

Deleted User 6

Sorry to hear about the accident. I posted my thoughts on the other thread, but from what I hear, we tied. ;)

Congrats to you as well.

Archived