inTank Media Baskets

ReefCleaners Rock Aquascaping Contest - Vote Now

johnmaloney

yeah we got a good mix in there for sure, I think the judges will have a hard time. I already picked out my "worst aquascape" which was really just more of us making bad rock selections I think. They work for the size tank but they just don't piece right...anyway that person will at least get a nice scape when we are done, but I am trying to find out how to tell them....does that part also have to be made public?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah we got a good mix in there for sure, I think the judges will have a hard time. I already picked out my "worst aquascape" which was really just more of us making bad rock selections I think. They work for the size tank but they just don't piece right...anyway that person will at least get a nice scape when we are done, but I am trying to find out how to tell them....does that part also have to be made public?

Is it me?!?! :unsure: I hope I don't have the worst scape... then again more rock would be worth more than the $5 for entering? :P

I already picked out my "worst aquascape" ....does that part also have to be made public?

maybe PM the person, asking their choice. I wouldn't be embarrassed in getting free rock !!

Haha I wouldn't care. Just list all the people it's not, that way people will have to search for who has the worst, and then some may be to lazy to go look.

Also, I sent you an e-mail about the coupon code before I entered my pic. And you said that you needed to see a pic 1st, Is the code active now?

it definitely has to be public, lol.

+ eleventy billion

I think it's kinda obvious who's it is. Look at the pictures again.

They all actually have there own unique-ness to them. no one scape is worse than the others. Again this is purely subjective.

dtfleming...we got a new box of rocks for you. :blush:

dtfleming was one of our first customers, helped us out a lot on another forum and we repaid the favor by sending him a bunch of rocks that just dont match up well. I played around moving them in my head at least a dozen times, and there just isn't much you can do with them. the rock on the right is too large to build up on using the ones on the left he has, and the top pieces just lack any shape or detail...The arrangement is really the only saving grace about them, take those rocks in your head and lay them out...pretty disappointing!

I will post a pick of my humble aquascape later so there is no hard feelings :) It is a literal pile of rocks. Really I didn't think the design was bad, the rock was just poorly selected. Not the 2nd time around though, I will get you a good mix dt, just send me the tank size again or specs... I might be able to look it up from the previous emails..

LOL, I was wondering why you emailed me about getting free rock. I didnt post to win the contest, more to show off the RC rock since no one was posting at the time. The intent was to have two towers and the rock in the middle. I should have posted a more recent pic. the Right side is more built up now.

Deleted User 6
LOL, I was wondering why you emailed me about getting free rock. I didnt post to win the contest, more to show off the RC rock since no one was posting at the time. The intent was to have two towers and the rock in the middle. I should have posted a more recent pic. the Right side is more built up now.

BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Have the judges picked their favs yet?

It's a very hard decision. There are some good ones, like said before, they all are great in their own unique way.

^^lol....you guys crack me up. :)

Late getting back in from the shipment today but I am gathering up the judges votes. Sorry for the delay everyone. Still aiming to have the finalists picked and up by tonight.

dtfleming- Well if you can fit a few more in there or swap some, these rocks will have more definition and curves etc...

^^lol....you guys crack me up. :)

Late getting back in from the shipment today but I am gathering up the judges votes. Sorry for the delay everyone. Still aiming to have the finalists picked and up by tonight.

dtfleming- Well if you can fit a few more in there or swap some, these rocks will have more definition and curves etc...

I like curves

If it makes you feel any better, I think yours was better than sollie from 3reef's. I thought for sure that's who was going to get last place. Never been a fan of the "make a mountain along the back wall" look. :)

i think that the winner & then the 2 runner ups should be announced.

They're picking 10 tanks, then letting the public vote..

don't be lazy and skimp on the rules on the 1st post :P

Archived