Innovative Marine Aquariums

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

You better hope Yoshi is to tired from black friday shopping to come on here today, your a-- will be grass :D

lol, you're right...

on the other hand.....this could be fun :D:happy:

Lol recently I've fixed people's grammar xD

i'm always sooo tempted to do that! i did a few times when i was younger, like 13, and fixed spelling and stuff, but people noticed and though i was picking on them :o . i always have to keep myself from doing it, especially since i'm a bookworm, so spelling and stuff is mostly second nature :P

i'm always sooo tempted to do that! i did a few times when i was younger, like 13, and fixed spelling and stuff, but people noticed and though i was picking on them :o . i always have to keep myself from doing it, especially since i'm a bookworm, so spelling and stuff is mostly second nature :P

Hahaha yeah xD

Although I'm terrible at spelling, spell check saves my life :lol:

Hahaha yeah xD

Although I'm terrible at spelling, spell check saves my life :lol:

mine too. mom is such a typical homeschool mom, though, she thinks it's cheating :huh::P

i'm feeling random...soo....what music are you listening to a ton right now? i'm obsessed with the ready set and '2012' by jay sean this weekend :happy:

mine too. mom is such a typical homeschool mom, though, she thinks it's cheating :huh::P

i'm feeling random...soo....what music are you listening to a ton right now? i'm obsessed with the ready set and '2012' by jay sean this weekend :happy:

Lol I would also die without my graphing calculator XD I'm so dependent on technology, it's sad

Lately I've been listening to Firework by Katy Perry but exactly right now, my iTunes is on shuffle and I'm listening to Believe by Skillet :)

Lol I would also die without my graphing calculator XD I'm so dependent on technology, it's sad

Lately I've been listening to Firework by Katy Perry but exactly right now, my iTunes is on shuffle and I'm listening to Believe by Skillet :)

haha, i hear you about the dependency, you wouldn't believe how much i need it to function properly :P:lol:

i'm gonna go check out those songs in a minute, i'm really bored, but my little sister's cd player just died, so mom gave her her's and now i'm trying to find mom a new one....if that makes any sense :huh:

on a less confusing note, i think i'm getting a betta :D

haha, i hear you about the dependency, you wouldn't believe how much i need it to function properly :P:lol:

i'm gonna go check out those songs in a minute, i'm really bored, but my little sister's cd player just died, so mom gave her her's and now i'm trying to find mom a new one....if that makes any sense :huh:

on a less confusing note, i think i'm getting a betta :D

yeah, that makes sense :P I just had to read it twice

Ooh really? Wow the last time I had a betta was like 10 years ago. (Although my sister but her bettas in one of my tanks, but I don't think that counts)

nice macros! :happy: no fish in the works?

Not yet..I want to try to train a blue mandarin :) I had one on hold at my LFS so I could train it there, but I think it got sold

yeah, that makes sense :P I just had to read it twice

Ooh really? Wow the last time I had a betta was like 10 years ago. (Although my sister but her bettas in one of my tanks, but I don't think that counts)

i was sorta tired and getting punchy when i wrote that :P

i had two a few years ago, and i saw this video, and the i got the FW itch again, and we were in petco on sunday and i saw them...it was all downhill from the video :lol: . i got him yesterday, he's a double-tail, and blue with a little red :wub:

Not yet..I want to try to train a blue mandarin :) I had one on hold at my LFS so I could train it there, but I think it got sold

aw man, that stinks :huh:

I'm back!!!

you know, i saw that, i was sitting here thinking "i though he cou...never mind, it's the 1st :angry: "

i was sorta tired and getting punchy when i wrote that :P

i had two a few years ago, and i saw this video, and the i got the FW itch again, and we were in petco on sunday and i saw them...it was all downhill from the video :lol: . i got him yesterday, he's a double-tail, and blue with a little red :wub:

aw man, that stinks :huh:

you know, i saw that, i was sitting here thinking "i though he cou...never mind, it's the 1st :angry: "

Oh hey you got me addicted to the ready set :P I've watched the music vid for love like woe and I listened to it on repeat for a few hours xD He's adorable, but in that vid, he looks Canadian :lol:

lol I've visited a couple time's the last couple days, but didn't want to risk posting.

muhahahaha

Oh hey you got me addicted to the ready set :P I've watched the music vid for love like woe and I listened to it on repeat for a few hours xD He's adorable, but in that vid, he looks Canadian :lol:

muhahahaha

THERE'S A VIDEO?! :o ?! It sorta reminds me of Owl City in some songs, with the mellow-ness :happy:

lol. my little sister does that, freaked out one of the teenage guys at church, too :P

THERE'S A VIDEO?! :o ?! It sorta reminds me of Owl City in some songs, with the mellow-ness :happy:

lol. my little sister does that, freaked out one of the teenage guys at church, too :P

yep! It makes me love the song even more :) It makes you want to dance!

Yeah, a little, kinda depends on the song I like Owl City too! I think my two fav genres are pop and rock

Hahaha that must have been so embarrassing!! Did he like turn around and look at you? (awkward!)

Edited by yoshii
yep! It makes me love the song even more :) It makes you want to dance!

Yeah, a little, kinda depends on the song I like Owl City too! I think my two fav genres are pop and rock

Hahaha that must have been so embarrassing!! Did he like turn around and look at you? (awkward!)

it was after church, we were hanging out in the teen classroom, she came in to talk to me and this other guy who's a family friend and like her brother, and as she walked out of the room she goes "muhahahaha" and the guy's eyes almost pop out of his head, and he looks at me and the other/brother guy and goes "was that her?!"

i'll have to check the video out in the morning, mom thinks i'm e-mailing my dad :P:lol:

it was after church, we were hanging out in the teen classroom, she came in to talk to me and this other guy who's a family friend and like her brother, and as she walked out of the room she goes "muhahahaha" and the guy's eyes almost pop out of his head, and he looks at me and the other/brother guy and goes "was that her?!"

i'll have to check the video out in the morning, mom thinks i'm e-mailing my dad :P:lol:

ROFL XD why did she say that?