Coral Vue Hydros

Close Me.

Jacobnano

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How was that? Ahh sorry man. Why don't you go to the after party lol? Pssssh you are the coolest person on here!

It was cute but it dragged on. I'm not going to the after party because I plan on waking up early tomorrow to go hiking. These days I'm more about the outdoors than the nightlife although I'm not one to shy away from stealing the spotlight when given the chance. ;)

Oldies aint goldies.

What about music?

Darn. Feb is kinda close, right?

Hahaha they need to make one!

Ha, no :P

That and a "goodbye" one lol.

It was cute but it dragged on. I'm not going to the after party because I plan on waking up early tomorrow to go hiking. These days I'm more about the outdoors than the nightlife although I'm not one to shy away from stealing the spotlight when given the chance. ;)

Ahhh. I might pass then. Sweet! I love hiking. Where are you going if I may ask? The outdoors are my life. Lol.

Ahhh. I might pass then. Sweet! I love hiking. Where are you going if I may ask? The outdoors are my life. Lol.

Mt. Charleston which is about an hour outside of town. While it will be 108º tomorrow in the city, it'll be a nice 80º up in the mountains. :happy:

Ahhh cool. How many feet elevation gain (?), if you know that random fact haha.

Wow that sounds like Yakima lol.

Ha, no :P

Ha, yes :P

Mt. Charleston which is about an hour outside of town. While it will be 108º tomorrow in the city, it'll be a nice 80º up in the mountains. :happy:

108? :o Wow lol that's hot

Hiking is awesome B)

Because 8 is below freezing. Lol.

And I didn't know if he meant he was going all the way to the tip top lol!

Hmph. You guys can't talk 'till you have a full 24 hours of now sun. Most I've had was a day with 1.5 hours. Or the 24 hour sun.

That sounds cool, except when you need to sleep lol

I sleep really good here. <_<

The only problem I have is the polar bear chasing my pet penguins. :lol:

Hmm, have you tried hiding them in your igloo?

Archived