inTank Media Baskets

Close Me.

Jacobnano

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone!

I am hunter lol.

Nope didn't see the LFS, no fish pics yet. Just got home. Busy lol.

Your welcome, I guess?

Same here.

That's too bad, it's really nice. Soon though? Too busy to help the people who helped you online? :P

Hunting is the worse thing ever. It makes the animals very afraid of humans and when you're a wildlife photographer you get to hate hunting for that, and I am a wildlife photographer and I hate hunting. I have also seen the dammage they cause first hand in the field... Here are some of the typical horror sceneries I came upon while photographying birds and finding the poor things dead or wounded..only some of the numerous I have seen. My next hate is for fishermans...I have seen too many birds planted with fish hooks, and I have saved the few that I could save from those hooks. Planted in the chess, in the feet you name it. If only fishermen would pick up their hooks and fishing lines after they are done fishing! But I have seen birds with missing foot because the fishing line got enroled arond their foot and cut it off with time. Very very cruel.

so here it is, hope you enjoy the show..I did not.

bullet2.jpg?t=1281668575

bullet1.jpg?t=1281668613

Sorry for the rant..but that's something people must realize.

What's wrong with hunting?

Did you end up going the the lfs?

Were are the fish?

I agree with you on some of the parts, namely the part about fishing-line. But I know a lot of people who depend on hunting as there food source. After all, Alaska's food supplies would only last about a week with out it continually being shipped in. And I agree that you shouldn't leave dead or dying animals. Why leave it if there dead? What do you need to do that for? But dying animals are worse. Just recently some one hit a moose calf on my way too school. Because they hit and broke it's hip, they had to mercy-kill it.

I'm not meaning to start an argument here, but I just want to say that animals are already afraid of us..

Yeah, I've seen the birds with one foot missing :( Poor things, I think the main problem is not hunting, but cleaning up and being careful.

Oh don't get me wrong. I am 100% for hunting for those who depend on it for survival. that's not the same as hunting for sport. Usualy people pay more for hunting than the cost of buying the meat at the store..nonsense.

I agree with you on some of the parts, namely the part about fishing-line. But I know a lot of people who depend on hunting as there food source. After all, Alaska's food supplies would only last about a week with out it continually being shipped in. And I agree that you shouldn't leave dead or dying animals. Why leave it if there dead? What do you need to do that for? But dying animals are worse. Just recently some one hit a moose calf on my way too school. Because they hit and broke it's hip, they had to mercy-kill it.

That'S not true. I have been to places where animals were hunted and they were freaking afraid of humans. Then I have been to places where the animals were NOT hunted and I could get to a few feet of them and they would not pay attention to me even.

It is notorious that animals are not afraid of humans in places where they never seen humans or where they have never been hunted. Take for exemple the galapagos. I have so any photographs where I stand right beside deers and other game animals because they are not hunted and are absolutely not afraid of people.

Nothing is more pleasant than to go in a park where the wildlife is not hunted and you can see a deer walk right by you. In canada, snow geese have started to alter their migration route and pattern due to abusive hunting. They now go in cities and they spread in farm land to avoid hunters and the places that once were amazing are just garbage now.

I'm not meaning to start an argument here, but I just want to say that animals are already afraid of us..

Yeah, I've seen the birds with one foot missing :( Poor things, I think the main problem is not hunting, but cleaning up and being careful.

animalmaster6
Hunting is the worse thing ever. It makes the animals very afraid of humans and when you're a wildlife photographer you get to hate hunting for that, and I am a wildlife photographer and I hate hunting. I have also seen the dammage they cause first hand in the field... Here are some of the typical horror sceneries I came upon while photographying birds and finding the poor things dead or wounded..only some of the numerous I have seen. My next hate is for fishermans...I have seen too many birds planted with fish hooks, and I have saved the few that I could save from those hooks. Planted in the chess, in the feet you name it. If only fishermen would pick up their hooks and fishing lines after they are done fishing! But I have seen birds with missing foot because the fishing line got enroled arond their foot and cut it off with time. Very very cruel.

I agree 100% with what you said about fishing.

I fish and NEVER leave things behind. That destroys ecosystems. I also catch-and-release everything.

Blah Blah Blah I like hunting and fishing. I am a responsible person so I don't wound animals/throw trash anywhere except the garbage. Hunters keep animal populations in check, they also protect many animals and their native lands.

New pics!

IMG_9750.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9746.jpg

IMG_9741.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9733.jpg

IMG_9731.jpg

IMG_9729.jpg

IMG_9728.jpg

IMG_9725.jpg

IMG_9723.jpg

IMG_9722.jpg

IMG_9721.jpg

IMG_9719.jpg

IMG_9718.jpg

IMG_9716.jpg

IMG_9715.jpg

IMG_9425.jpg

:scarry: graveyard at dusk :scarry:

But I love this shot! It's awesome how there's that single tombstone and then the lighting on the trees :wub:

It was pretty cool!

Thanks :) And there are actually more tombstones in the background :D

It was pretty cool!

Thanks :) And there are actually more tombstones in the background :D

:scarry: !

Lol I thought those were like random tree stumps or something hahahahaha :lol:

Great shots!

Archived