Cultivated Reef

Close Me.

Jacobnano

animalmaster6

Great Puffin Shots!!!

I love the first one the best.

I got it with the 18-55 IS lens for around $900 I believe. Had to save........for several months :)

iknoright?

Took me forever to get enough for it.

It was SO SO SO worth it though!!!

Did you see Neb's pics with his new T1i?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coolio. What species Fab? I actually saw both the Tufted and Horned Puffin :)

I don't know where they're from specifically but they're Atlantic puffins. That's all I know.

550px-Atlantic_Puffin.jpg

i want to see a Eskimo in a igloo

Lol.

There are NO igloos in Alaska. NO penguins, snow all year, or woods 100% of the area. Geeze, tourist.

Well there are haha. They used to make them. Haha the rest is true though lol.

I would eat a puffin feathers n all .......and you know why cause I can B)

Gross haha.

I recently went to photograph the Atlantic puffin, their cousin. When I lived in California I wanted to go photograph those with the tuft but never managed to get to the island where they nest. I took my revenge here in Quebec spending 2 days with them on their island! Very nice photo of one taking flight..here is what the Atlantic puffin looks like, but I wish I could have seen the tufted one too!

puffin1.jpg?t=1281585602

that's lame to say the least. Those are Atlantic puffins. I was told that people use to kill and eat them. Now things have changed because no puffins no tourists..so shooting at them would be shooting in their own foot. At least I hope they don't kill them any longer.

That's a dumb thing to do as they are so tiny with nearly no meat and they are so beautiful like a colorfull painting. I hate hunters :(

AW020579.jpg

:mellow:

That's a dumb thing to do as they are so tiny with nearly no meat and they are so beautiful like a colorfull painting. I hate hunters :(

Especially Atlantic puffins. They're the smallest of all puffins.

puffin_sizes.jpg

Archived