SaltCritters.com

CAMERINERO´S 22G CUBE

camerinero

Hi, great tank, and pics, congratulation. I have a question: which water start with a tank? But I didn't see algae, on the earlier pics. How long time cycling was in this tank? 3-4 weeks? When put into the tank the fishes, and corals?

THANK YOU!!! super_complice.gif

Everything comes from my old aquarium (65G)

I had some problems with it (I´m civil engineer and had no time to care for it) so I decided to disassemble, sell and install a new smaller!

I think it was the right way enamorado.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THANK YOU!!! super_complice.gif

Everything comes from my old aquarium (65G)

I had some problems with it (I´m civil engineer and had no time to care for it) so I decided to disassemble, sell and install a new smaller!

I think it was the right way enamorado.gif

Thank you, I just understand, this was the right way :)

all the best

Gabor

lloroso.giflloroso.giflloroso.gif Today I´m very sad... lloroso.giflloroso.giflloroso.gif

My hepatus was too big for my tank (two years old) and it was very stressed. Damaging to their neighbors!

Yesterday I decided to take it out and carry to the pet store to find him a new home...

Now my tank is quiet.

The next week my new baby hepatus will arrive enamorado.gif

• 2 months later...
Nobody likes??? lloroso.gif

I like it :) and I have a question:

What is your water parameters? Nitrate, nitrit? You have so much fish, how many times feeding these?

thanks

Gabor

Incredible job camerinero. You did an amazing job at stocking.Most American reefers typically frown upon adding tangs to anything smaller than 75 gallons. So you may hear some less than favorable responses. However reefing practices vary around the world so I'm personally not one to judge. I think you did a fantastic job.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

My parameters are stable:

NO2: 0,00

NO3: 0,00

NH4: 0,00

Phosphates: 0,00

Ca: 420

Mg: 1320

The caulerpa works very nice! ;)

I feed my fish only one time at day!!! Frozen brine shrimp or red placton and a few algae nori.

Sometimes I add Ocean Nutrition flakes (a little bit).

I change 7,5G of water every three weeks...

nice looking tank man, but no blue tang should ever be put in a 29g...they just swim wayyyyy too much, i can see the yellow tang working out as i have 2 in my 200g DD but IMO yellows would be fine in any tank 30g and up but that blue tang is a no go man

other than that the tank looks great, if your looking for a cool center piece fish get a fuzzy dwarf lionfish, they are awesome looking and would do better in the tank than the blue tang will

nice looking tank man, but no blue tang should ever be put in a 29g...they just swim wayyyyy too much, i can see the yellow tang working out as i have 2 in my 200g DD but IMO yellows would be fine in any tank 30g and up but that blue tang is a no go man

other than that the tank looks great, if your looking for a cool center piece fish get a fuzzy dwarf lionfish, they are awesome looking and would do better in the tank than the blue tang will

Yes, I know but the blue tang´s size is about 2€ coin...

I´m friend of the petshop; when the fish grows, I exchange it for a baby size!!! (every six to eight months)

For example, next weeks I´ll hope to change the yellow tang super_complice.gif

(I've said several times in this and others post timido.gif)

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

My parameters are stable:

NO2: 0,00

NO3: 0,00

NH4: 0,00

Phosphates: 0,00

Ca: 420

Mg: 1320

The caulerpa works very nice! ;)

I feed my fish only one time at day!!! Frozen brine shrimp or red placton and a few algae nori.

Sometimes I add Ocean Nutrition flakes (a little bit).

I change 7,5G of water every three weeks...

Thanks for the information!Where is your caulerpa? Have you refugium with light?

I have a Blau Open Reef set same like your aquarium set. Where can I put the caulerpa?

Can you send some photos about this caulerpa algae filter?

thanks

Gabor

Thanks for the information!Where is your caulerpa? Have you refugium with light?

I have a Blau Open Reef set same like your aquarium set. Where can I put the caulerpa?

Can you send some photos about this caulerpa algae filter?

I explained everything on the first page of this post.

Some pics:

4882391474_f4731c0185.jpg4892944621_21c88b37f6.jpg

4893539642_620ab6b660.jpg

4892944621_21c88b37f6.jpg

¡Genioso!

Artesanía bonita

*Pardon my poor Spanish, haven't been able to use it in years. Spain is absolutely beautiful and it's wonderful to see there is such a rich reefing community there! The tank may be a bit small for the tangs but if you continue to trade them out they may not become an issue. I would just be worried about stressing the small blue hippos as they are extremely prone to ich. Beautiful reef.

Hi, many thanks for photos, and information. I suprised, because is so little refugium. This a great thing, how working this with caulerpa.

The refugium light is on always? Or working only night?

thanks

Gabor

Esta muy chulo. Yo estuve a punto de hacerme con el Blau, pero al final me decidi por el Yasha de AquaMedic.

AquaMedic´s Yasha is very nice, but small and so much expensive!

It´s only 9G and it cost about 390€ (500$)

I think you can do amazing things with it ... Greetings from Salamanca super_complice.gif

yasha-nano-reef.jpg

¡Genioso!

Artesanía bonita

*Pardon my poor Spanish, haven't been able to use it in years. Spain is absolutely beautiful and it's wonderful to see there is such a rich reefing community there!

Thanks, you're very kind!!!

I would like to invite you to visit these websites:

<Link e-coralia.net>

<Link TodoMarino.com>

I suprised, because is so little refugium. This a great thing, how working this with caulerpa.

The refugium light is on always? Or working only night?

Yeah, it works hard!!!

The refugium´s light is always on, day and night no_tires_traka.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

New video:

You always ask, so I go back to explain:

I´m friend of the petshop; when the fish grows, I exchange it for a baby size!!! (every six to eight months)

For example, next weeks I´ll hope to change the yellow tang super_complice.gif

Stunning tank. Looks like quite a few corals have changed since the last video ^, but it really looks great.

I also love how patient you are with explaining every time about the tangs and such =0)

Archived