Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

CAMERINERO´S 22G CUBE

camerinero

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! super_complice.gif

First they have ELOS then Blau...Europe has all the cool stuffs

ELOS is italian. It´s a nice aquarium but the lights are not enough and I think that it´s expensive...

I prefer BLAU (spanish) becouse is so much cheaper and it haven´t lights. Then you can buy as you want!!!playero.gif

Camerinero, were you going to upgrade your lights to 160w?

Yes!!!

I posted in NanoReef.com about my Maxspect LED 160w but no one answer lloroso.gif: "LINK"

I have decided that 160W is too much power and I could have problems with algae extranyado.gif.

I bought a second Maxspect LED 60w G2 and sell the Maxspect LED 160w G1.

I had problems at customs so I´ll recive tomorrow morning (UPS) partiendose_de_risa.gif

PD: "I´m sorry for my forgot english. When I read my words I think I look like a fool timido.gif"

You're english is excellent, you want to see my spanish....now that's bad! Yeah maybe 160w would have been too much, get some more pics up once you've set the 2nd light up.

Of course!!!

Now my nano is empty of corals but in a pair of weeks I'll go to Madrid and I'll buy some more... Acros, montis,LPS,...

I need more lighting power than 60w led ;)

The second lights arrived yesterday in the morning but I come back home late from the job.

This afternoon I took some pictures with my BlackBerry:

4923726718_4ca610dfc7.jpg

4923725936_8476046f4e.jpg

Not bad, right?? super_complice.gif

I'm still a little blind playero.gif

Thanks!

Tomorrow I'll try to take some pictures with my canon.

Today, the corals were wonderful enamorado.gif

Muy bien, me encanta mucho. De donde es en Espana?

Thanks Zo0k365!!! super_complice.gif

I´m from Salamanca, a little city (200.000hab.) in the west of Spain. You can find it on Google Maps

Salamanca...nice! I'm going to Cala'n Bosch in a few weeks time.

Mallorca[/i] and Ibiza have a lot of party!!! descojonao.gifenamorado.gifriquilla.gif

Menorca is a better place to relax.............. pensamientos_torridos.gifhomer_face.gifdormido.gif

488670.jpgimage_hotel_exterior_hotelsurroundings_1.jpgcalaBKG_94167_644899.jpg

I married two years ago (without kids) and now my holidays are more relaxed too complice.gif

Do not forget to try the "ensaimada" (delicious cake for breakfast!pensamientos_torridos.gif)

This afternoon, after work, Ihave to cut the grass desconfiado.gif and then I´ll try to take some pictures later with my new light enamorado.gif

What bouch means by saying your setup is slick is that your setup is very good. Well designed. I think so as well. And your refugium design is genius! Keep up the great work! ;)

Your tank is very nice. Do you plan to keep the two tangs in there for a long time? I am a little confused with the refugium light, does the bulb actually sit in the water?

great video. keep it up.

Thanks! Always so friendly...

I am a little confused with the refugium light, does the bulb actually sit in the water?

The bulb is over the water, only it touch about 1 ó 2 millimeters ;)

Archived