Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BC's 40

B.C.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys.

Shivers

There is only one rock leaning on the overflow,its the small one on top of the left island.Everything else is carrying its own weight. :)

I may have to epoxy it, if its a problem.

Update,

The cuc has been doing a great job.Theres a couple more spots that need some work,im sure it will get done.

My 2 pajama cardinals added from my 210 on Nov. 30th,both are doing great.They were in hiding for about 1.5 weeks,still a little shy but are eating well.

My mated pair of Maroon Clowns were added also from my 210 on Dec. 12th and seem to be doing fine,both are eating well already.

Ill post some pics later for those of you intrested.

Thanks for stopping in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you d9hp..

Ive had these for a few years.The female is about 4 inches and is always making a mess fanning my substrate,breeding behavior i guess.Im thinking of selling them but its difficult for me to part with my clowns. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics of the fuge and equipment.I just started the skimmer a few days ago and already producing some skim-mate.

The jewel damsel in the fuge is only temporary,its going to the lfs unless somone local is interested in it.Its about 3 inches and can be very aggressive to new comers.

post-53952-1294004773_thumb.jpg

post-53952-1294004790_thumb.jpg

post-53952-1294004804_thumb.jpg

post-53952-1294004814_thumb.jpg

post-53952-1294004828_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice coral pictures BC! I think you're past-due for an FTS though.

I'll be posting another FTS this weekend after I add a few corals from a local.

Keep it up!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

The Duncan has not grown much but then i see it everyday so im not to sure.I feed 1-2 times a week.My sps acro frag(not sure what kind) on the other hand has grown quite a bit.I actually broke 2 pieces off and made frags that are growing well.

Archived