ReefCleaners.org

Manhattan Penthouse Reef

dotc0m

Some updates, lost my yasha hase. It was a bit roughed up, I suspect, because of the mystery wrasse. I did catch her a few times nipping at it. My SWC 120 Cone also broke. I broke it myself while cleaning; long story short, I've been working with the stellar reps from SWC in cananda and they sent me out a new replacement part free of charge, no questions asked.

Picked up 3 new pieces from local hobbyists, probably my last buy until the big local swap we have here in NYC. All being acclimated on the sand bed. Enjoy

Pink and Gold Paly's, RH's, and a freebie of Tequila Sunrise that haven't fully opened yet.

DSC_1578.jpg

Fully encrusted tri-color Valida

DSC_1579.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My replacement part still didn't come yet :(.

8 days without a skimmer... Did my weekly waterchange, will probably do another on Wednesday, and again next Saturday till it gets here.

No ill effects yet :(

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

A lot of things happened, my skimmer went down, and got it back up, my MP10 went down, and got it back up. Got some new goodies after our local swap.

Rose Milli

rosemilli.jpg

Unkown

SPS.jpg

Baddest PE i've ever seen. (Found out they're called Happy Madisons if you're wondering)

PE.jpg

Peach/Orange Hammer

PeachAussieHammer.jpg

Rasta

Rasta.jpg

Unkown Zoo

Random.jpg

SSC

SSC.jpg

Pearlberry

Pearlberry.jpg

A lot more, but too lazy to post...

FTS:

FTS3.jpg

Damn, my mp10 crapped out on me again. This is a result of me getting the blue box wet by accident. Don't know if I should just take the time to upgrade to Es or go with an mp40. I can also get a free blue box from local reefer...

Archived