SaltCritters.com

Yoshii's Random/Nature Pics!

yoshii

oic yeah that sucks :(

and nah its HSS is real close to FCS and its right next to centerville.

your probaly thinking about all saints xP

and yeah dont worry bout being late is public school ;) ahahahaha

and wow hell hall? :( im sorry bout that that really sucks. and thats one of the reasons i dont use lockers. theyre practially wothless to me. ahahah.

Ohhhh lol now I remember! :P Every time I pass that building I want to ring that bell at the top lol

Well, idk which teachers are strict or not yet

I looked around the school at orientation, hell hall was closed off because the floor was wet or something, the doors were locked. I looked at the other lockers, and didn't see my locker number there :scarry:

I wish I didn't have to use lockers! I usually get my stuff before school, then brunch, then lunch. I can't carry everything in my backpack all the time

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanoreefnate
Ohhhh lol now I remember! :P Every time I pass that building I want to ring that bell at the top lol

Well, idk which teachers are strict or not yet

I looked around the school at orientation, hell hall was closed off because the floor was wet or something, the doors were locked. I looked at the other lockers, and didn't see my locker number there :scarry:

I wish I didn't have to use lockers! I usually get my stuff before school, then brunch, then lunch. I can't carry everything in my backpack all the time

ahaha yeah thats the place :P

and oic. i know a few ppl who go there and they say its pretty chill.

and dang that sucks. and that is scarry ahahahah im sorry :(

and yeah the oly reason i dont use my locker is cuz my house is like 5 mins away from Kennedy on my bike ahahaa.

obtw you got a FB?

ahaha yeah thats the place :P

and oic. i know a few ppl who go there and they say its pretty chill.

and dang that sucks. and that is scarry ahahahah im sorry :(

and yeah the oly reason i dont use my locker is cuz my house is like 5 mins away from Kennedy on my bike ahahaa.

obtw you got a FB?

Lol I forgot that was a school :P

Yeah, there's a few people there that I know, but they're like people who were in my 1st grade class, I don't know them very well

fingerscrossed there are some random lockers somewhere that I missed!

Lucky, I'm going to have to take the bus back and forth :(

Totally! Lol When I get on the computer, the first 2 tabs I open are fb and n-r :lol:

I'll PM you the link since there are like 10 billion other people with my name on fb :rolleyes:

nanoreefnate
Lol I forgot that was a school :P

Yeah, there's a few people there that I know, but they're like people who were in my 1st grade class, I don't know them very well

fingerscrossed there are some random lockers somewhere that I missed!

Lucky, I'm going to have to take the bus back and forth :(

Totally! Lol When I get on the computer, the first 2 tabs I open are fb and n-r :lol:

I'll PM you the link since there are like 10 billion other people with my name on fb :rolleyes:

ahh yeah xP

oic thats cool :) and buss? oh man that SUCKS :(

ahah yeah FB is definitely one of the first ones up and nr is gonna start being a top one too now that i got back into it xP

and okay :D

ahh yeah xP

oic thats cool :) and buss? oh man that SUCKS :(

ahah yeah FB is definitely one of the first ones up and nr is gonna start being a top one too now that i got back into it xP

and okay :D

Yeah, I've never taken the bus before :lol:

I'm so obsessed, it's pretty sad hahaha

I just gotta say that every time I look at your avatar I think of the Dumbarton bridge xD

nanoreefnate
Yeah, I've never taken the bus before :lol:

I'm so obsessed, it's pretty sad hahaha

I just gotta say that every time I look at your avatar I think of the Dumbarton bridge xD

ahaha yeah hope it goes good for ya :)

and orlly? whys that now? ahahaha

ohp i just realized AHAHAH stupid me xP

ahaha yeah hope it goes good for ya :)

and orlly? whys that now? ahahaha

ohp i just realized AHAHAH stupid me xP

You're lucky though your parents just let you go on bus/bike where ever you want!

Haha cause I'm weird.

Hey, if you ever get a change go under that bridge at low tide and turn over some rocks. Pretty cool :) And if you go out on the levis when the pools are red, you can see all the brine shrimp, it's pretty cool, but that only happens every couple years when it get salty enough, otherwise you'll just see a ton of brine shrimp eggs floating around and stuff.

nanoreefnate
You're lucky though your parents just let you go on bus/bike where ever you want!

Haha cause I'm weird.

Hey, if you ever get a change go under that bridge at low tide and turn over some rocks. Pretty cool :) And if you go out on the levis when the pools are red, you can see all the brine shrimp, it's pretty cool, but that only happens every couple years when it get salty enough, otherwise you'll just see a ton of brine shrimp eggs floating around and stuff.

yeah i guess... i go to sf all the time but my road bike got stolen tuesday so im grounded for the time beng :(

and nah your not i got it like 10 seconds later ahahaha

and orlly? ive always seen the bridge from cyote hills when i bike up them but ive never been close up. that would be really cool! :)

yeah i guess... i go to sf all the time but my road bike got stolen tuesday so im grounded for the time beng :(

and nah your not i got it like 10 seconds later ahahaha

and orlly? ive always seen the bridge from cyote hills when i bike up them but ive never been close up. that would be really cool! :)

Awww that stinks! :(

Haha it's part of Don Edwards actually, but it's really fun to bike down that road that leads the pier(and below the bridge) just you got to be careful of any cars coming off the freeway and smashing though that wimpy fence and then smashing you! :P

Coyote Hills and Don Edwards actually connect I think, even though they're different parks.

It is really cool! Especially when it's spring and the barn swallows are breeding and you can see them zooming in and out of their little mud nests on the bridge.

I'm going to take a moment and break up this couple. lol

I'm not going to be able to post for a couple days, dl limit is almost done.

nanoreefnate
WUTCHUTALKINBOUT WOMAN? :P

i does not seem them lady. ahahah xP

@ Kazooie what are you tryina say here? i see no couple! ... or do I O.o ahahha :P

I'm going to take a moment and break up this couple. lol

I'm not going to be able to post for a couple days, dl limit is almost done.

Hahaha :lol:

Really? That stinks!

i does not seem them lady. ahahah xP

@ Kazooie what are you tryina say here? i see no couple! ... or do I O.o ahahha :P

On the first page? I can see them...

:rolleyes: hahaha

nanoreefnate
Hahaha :lol:

Really? That stinks!

On the first page? I can see them...

:rolleyes: hahaha

whuattt? i honestly cant see them with the hospital wifi! :P

I'm tired..I have to go to work tomorrow too, so night all!

If I can find where my dad put the camera, I might be able to throw some beach pics up here tomorrow

Weirdo's. :rolleyes:

Any new pics?

You can't say annythinngg Kazooie

Nope, not yet, idk where my dad put the camera I used at the beach. Although, even though I wanted to take tons of pics at the beach, I actually only got to take a few because we I got to the tidepools, it was a real pain to take off my backpack, take the camera out of a ziploc bag, take the picture(which would be blurry because it's a terrible camera), then try not to fall in with all the seaweed, take my backpack off again, and put the camera back in the ziploc bag. It got really annoying so I just stopped taking pics. Sorry

Hey guys, here's a few more pics for ya :)

I randomly went outside yesterday and snapped a few random pics. Then, I found one of the kitties playing with a dragonfly. Unfortunately, it was the special red one that visits our yard everyday :tears: 3 of her wings are bent/torn so she can't fly :( I gave her some water, and tried to give her some bloodworms since I didn't have any mosquito larvae. Poor thing just drags her self around, she survived the night, but Idk what to do with her.

Anyways, I didn't get that many good pics of her because she kept trying to fly and because I couldn't adjust the focus settings with one hand :P

DSC03004.png

DSC03005.png

DSC03006.png

Can you guess what it is? (it's not a fence)

DSC03009.png

DSC03013.png

I like this one :) Especially because I can eat the red ones haha

DSC03015.png

DSC03019.png

DSC03020.png

DSC03021.png

Archived