DSC02897.png

Yeah, they're still more!

DSC02917.png

Landing

DSC02919.png

Girlfriends hangin out lol

DSC02925.png

Lol there's a seagull trying to be a duck in the background

omgomgomg Am I really out of pictures to edit? Don't worry, when I go to the beach today I'll have plenty more :P Although, a bit of bad news, my dad doesn't want me to bring the "good" camera (aka 3.0mp camcorder) because of the salt, and they're just so much seaweed to slip on by the tidepools, etc

So, I'll have to bring the terrible camera instead :( It's decent at landscape/far off shots like of mountains and stuff, but not good at anything that's closer than that :tears: I'll try to get some pics of the tidepools still, just don't except clear pictures

I likes your pictures :D what camera you shoot with?

Thanks! I like taking them :)

Ummm two different cameras, Olympus 5.0mp something-something and Sony Handycam DCR-SR100 camcorder on picture mode 3.0mp, most of the shots were taken with this one :)

I posted more details on the Olympus one somewhere on this board a while ago, but I don't even want try to find it in this mess hahaha :P

omgomgomg YOU'RE IN FREMONT?? Since when is Fremont "south" bay?!

Dude I'm in Fremont too! (And Newark, but it's hecka close to the border)

Hey sometime you gotta check out Atlantis Aquarium in Union City, it's near the Fremont border too, near Union Landing. It's amazing B)

nanoreefnate
Thanks! I like taking them :)

Ummm two different cameras, Olympus 5.0mp something-something and Sony Handycam DCR-SR100 camcorder on picture mode 3.0mp, most of the shots were taken with this one :)

I posted more details on the Olympus one somewhere on this board a while ago, but I don't even want try to find it in this mess hahaha :P

omgomgomg YOU'RE IN FREMONT?? Since when is Fremont "south" bay?!

Dude I'm in Fremont too! (And Newark, but it's hecka close to the border)

Hey sometime you gotta check out Atlantis Aquarium in Union City, it's near the Fremont border too, near Union Landing. It's amazing B)

Oh nice nice :D. i got a Canon rebel Xsi xP

and yeah im from freakmont xP and thats AWESOME. :) and i used to think fremont was south bay... now i know its not xP

and yeah Atlantis is pretty chill i know them cuz they were my first LFS then i went to work for Neptune aquatics down in Milpitas freshman year xP couldnt work this year cuz i had Photography/journalism camp at UC Berkeley xP

Oh nice nice :D. i got a Canon rebel Xsi xP

and yeah im from freakmont xP and thats AWESOME. :) and i used to think fremont was south bay... now i know its not xP

and yeah Atlantis is pretty chill i know them cuz they were my first LFS then i went to work for Neptune aquatics down in Milpitas freshman year xP couldnt work this year cuz i had Photography/journalism camp at UC Berkeley xP

Jealous!

Lol well Fremont is pretty big, it borders milpitas right? So I guess the lower part could be called south bay? idk :P

You should come to Atlantis again sometime! I've been working there during the summer and I'll be working there during school too, but only 1 day a week :(

You know what's sad, I haven't been to Neptunes cause my parents don't want to drive "that far" <_<

nanoreefnate
Jealous!

Lol well Fremont is pretty big, it borders milpitas right? So I guess the lower part could be called south bay? idk :P

You should come to Atlantis again sometime! I've been working there during the summer and I'll be working there during school too, but only 1 day a week :(

You know what's sad, I haven't been to Neptunes cause my parents don't want to drive "that far" <_<

ahaha yeah its an okay camera xP

and yeah it sure is. and yes it does. i biked and bussed to neptune frosh year which was pretty chill xP

and you work at atlantis? DANG so you know jerrymoto right? does he even work there anymore? and Joabel too right?

and awh that sucks you should take a bus there once cuz its pretty cool there... (probably biased cuz i worked there xP)

ahaha yeah its an okay camera xP

and yeah it sure is. and yes it does. i biked and bussed to neptune frosh year which was pretty chill xP

and you work at atlantis? DANG so you know jerrymoto right? does he even work there anymore? and Joabel too right?

and awh that sucks you should take a bus there once cuz its pretty cool there... (probably biased cuz i worked there xP)

Lol wow

Joe quit kinda recently cause he went back to school, but yeah, it's pretty cool working there :)

Haha I want to check it out sometime, my mom got a job in milpitas but I don't think they would let me stay there all day while my mom is at work lol

nanoreefnate
Lol wow

Joe quit kinda recently cause he went back to school, but yeah, it's pretty cool working there :)

Haha I want to check it out sometime, my mom got a job in milpitas but I don't think they would let me stay there all day while my mom is at work lol

wow what? :P

and oic that sucks. he was cool :)

hmm you should ask her to bring you over there once since she works there now! xP and do you go to Neark Memorial? cuz i hear they have an AWESOME marine bio class. i go to crappy arse Kennedy High LOL. -___- fml lolololol

wow what? :P

and oic that sucks. he was cool :)

hmm you should ask her to bring you over there once since she works there now! xP and do you go to Neark Memorial? cuz i hear they have an AWESOME marine bio class. i go to crappy arse Kennedy High LOL. -___- fml lolololol

That you would take the bus back and forth

Yeah, he was cool, I remember I got my first corals there and he helped me out alot

Lol does neptunes open at 6 in the morning? :P

No, I'm going to American :scarry: But I am taking the marine bio class at American

Omgsh you go to Kennedy? I am soooo sorry! lol I heard it's worse than Logan! :scarry: :scarry: I only know one person who goes there

nanoreefnate
That you would take the bus back and forth

Yeah, he was cool, I remember I got my first corals there and he helped me out alot

Lol does neptunes open at 6 in the morning? :P

No, I'm going to American :scarry: But I am taking the marine bio class at American

Omgsh you go to Kennedy? I am soooo sorry! lol I heard it's worse than Logan! :scarry: :scarry: I only know one person who goes there

oh yeah i guess. ive gone to Monterey and Santa Cruz by bus and its a lot more fun going there xP

and nah they open at 12 :P but they're open till 8! :P

and oic. Americans pretty cool yall got a good vball team but we owned yall the last game we played ahahah xP and awhhh at least you got a marine bio class. Kennedy doesnt even have one :( and yeah Kennedy SUCKS. i used to go to Moreau though but then i started hating some people over there so thats why i moved to Kennedy. xP

oh yeah i guess. ive gone to Monterey and Santa Cruz by bus and its a lot more fun going there xP

and nah they open at 12 :P but they're open till 8! :P

and oic. Americans pretty cool yall got a good vball team but we owned yall the last game we played ahahah xP and awhhh at least you got a marine bio class. Kennedy doesnt even have one :( and yeah Kennedy SUCKS. i used to go to Moreau though but then i started hating some people over there so thats why i moved to Kennedy. xP

Cool, I've only been to Santa Cruz once, on a school field trip to the boardwalk

Haha well it's going to be my first year at American, I'm pretty nervous

Really? That stinks :(

Oh cool, I have some close friends that go/went to Moreau. Lol at least you have a choice to what school you want to go to

nanoreefnate
Cool, I've only been to Santa Cruz once, on a school field trip to the boardwalk

Haha well it's going to be my first year at American, I'm pretty nervous

Really? That stinks :(

Oh cool, I have some close friends that go/went to Moreau. Lol at least you have a choice to what school you want to go to

oh really? you should go again cuz that place is awesome :) has great photo ops too!

and really? whys that? did you transfer from a different school? and what you gonna be this year a junior right? im gonna be a junior xP

and oh cool. yeah i still go to moreau some times to visit my old teachers xP

oh really? you should go again cuz that place is awesome :) has great photo ops too!

and really? whys that? did you transfer from a different school? and what you gonna be this year a junior right? im gonna be a junior xP

and oh cool. yeah i still go to moreau some times to visit my old teachers xP

I know, it was pretty cool, except the water was cold and it was gloomy, but I still got to play in the waves :)

Yeah, I transferred from a private school

Yep yep go juniors! B)

Lol thats cool, I wanna go visit my friends and old teachers sometime

nanoreefnate
I know, it was pretty cool, except the water was cold and it was gloomy, but I still got to play in the waves :)

Yeah, I transferred from a private school

Yep yep go juniors! B)

Lol thats cool, I wanna go visit my friends and old teachers sometime

ahaha yeah its foggy there sometimes which sucks :(

and oic what school did you go to before?

and yeah i was really close to some of my teachers at moreau i would just hang out in her classroom after school and talk about stuff. i miss those days :| ahah.

More birds :happy:

Sorry I missed this post

Yeah, I like birds :) Anything that flies is awesome lol

ahaha yeah its foggy there sometimes which sucks :(

and oic what school did you go to before?

and yeah i was really close to some of my teachers at moreau i would just hang out in her classroom after school and talk about stuff. i miss those days :| ahah.

Yeah :( And we got there at like 11 in the morning, and it only started to get sunny when we left <_<

FCS, it's a pretty small school

My friends told me they did that sometimes too, sounds like some pretty cool teachers

nanoreefnate
Yeah :( And we got there at like 11 in the morning, and it only started to get sunny when we left <_<

FCS, it's a pretty small school

My friends told me they did that sometimes too, sounds like some pretty cool teachers

oic yeah the fog burns off usually at like 1 or 2

and FCS eh? i went to Holy Spirit for K-8 xP

yeah the teachers there are pretty chill.

oic yeah the fog burns off usually at like 1 or 2

and FCS eh? i went to Holy Spirit for K-8 xP

yeah the teachers there are pretty chill.

Yeah, I think we left at like 1 <_< Not sure, it was freshman year

Hmm, isn't that in Hayward or something? I've only passed it a few times, oh no wait, I'm thinking of somewhere else nvm lol

I hope at least some of my new teachers are cool, I'm really just worried about being late to class or getting lost on the first day. And I think I have my locker in "Hell Hall"... :scarry:omgomgomg

nanoreefnate
Yeah, I think we left at like 1 <_< Not sure, it was freshman year

Hmm, isn't that in Hayward or something? I've only passed it a few times, oh no wait, I'm thinking of somewhere else nvm lol

I hope at least some of my new teachers are cool, I'm really just worried about being late to class or getting lost on the first day. And I think I have my locker in "Hell Hall"... :scarry:omgomgomg

oic yeah that sucks :(

and nah its HSS is real close to FCS and its right next to centerville.

your probaly thinking about all saints xP

and yeah dont worry bout being late is public school ;) ahahahaha

and wow hell hall? :( im sorry bout that that really sucks. and thats one of the reasons i dont use lockers. theyre practially wothless to me. ahahah.

Archived