inTank Media Baskets

Yoshii's Random/Nature Pics!

yoshii

Lake pics! Not very good, most of these were taken while walking, so they're not very good, and kinda blurry.

I need to go to sleep after this so I'll post more tomorrow :)

DSC02799.png

A little bright hehe

DSC02798.png

DSC02797.png

Seriously, they followed us across the street.

DSC02793.png

DSC02791.png

DSC02786.png

DSC02782.png

Food?

DSC02778.png

DSC02776.png

More coming...

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Did they attack you? One time, many years ago. I was at this place with TONS of ducks and geese. We went outside and they SPRINTED towards us!! :lol: We jumped in the car and locked one of my friends out of the car :lol: The geese and ducks chased him nonstop until we opened the door and he jumped in then we drove away lol.

Did they attack you? One time, many years ago. I was at this place with TONS of ducks and geese. We went outside and they SPRINTED towards us!! :lol: We jumped in the car and locked one of my friends out of the car :lol: The geese and ducks chased him nonstop until we opened the door and he jumped in then we drove away lol.

Lol no, they just run after us hahaha :lol:

You should edit your title name, "-/Nature Pis!-", especially when the pics have large bodies of water in them. :rolleyes:

Looks good, wish I could go to California soon.

You should edit your title name, "-/Nature Pis!-", especially when the pics have large bodies of water in them. :rolleyes:

Looks good, wish I could go to California soon.

Lol sorry I like bodies of water :P

California = B)

Then why'd you tell me lol?

omgomgomg Going to the beach tomorrow!! I will take tons of pics of course! I tend to nag my family to go to tidepools anyways :P My dad says the tide is going to be kinda low, at 2feet

<_<:angry::rant:

Well my brother and dad just got in a fight and now instead of going to the beach tomorrow, we'll all be painting the house. In the insane heat and sun.

Just trying to figure something out.

Are you?

Family love. :wub:

Hmm ok

Beach trip = cancelled :angry:

They're still arguing right now. <_<

Archived