inTank Media Baskets

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

Any tips? "cause she flat-out told me I can't have it. After I worked out a deal and told her 30 minutes ago.

Get her to start considering the idea, tell her all the good stuff about getting this tank, how cheap it is! It's a great deal, etc

You might have to compromise a bit on some stuff though

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, got it for 2 frags, not even filled.

People around me are starting to call me the car salesman. :o

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

How do you find those awesome deals?!?!!

:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling:

I just use my young and innocent face. In fact here's a pic.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/mk741...kly_Tattoos.jpg

Actually I can make almost anyone give me stuff for just about free. Like once I got a awesome spotted mushroom for a free sps frag. Witch I got when I got my free acan frag, which I got when I got my free tank+stand. And I might be getting a free pico to justify me reason for being on this forum.

:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling:

I just use my young and innocent face. In fact here's a pic.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/mk741...kly_Tattoos.jpg

Actually I can make almost anyone give me stuff for just about free. Like once I got a awesome spotted mushroom for a free sps frag. Witch I got when I got my free acan frag, which I got when I got my free tank+stand. And I might be getting a free pico to justify me reason for being on this forum.

Hahaha too bad that page isn't working on my computer

Lol I can do that too hahahaha, like my new clownfish, my co-worker actually offered the old owner money for them, but he still gave them to me for free :P

When I got my first corals and inverts and some other random stuff like cheato, the only thing I paid for at the actual price was a cleaner shrimp cause the price is clearly marked lol

The other day I was at a LFS and I asked about the price of a chalice, the guy gave me $20 off lol

But your not stopping them. ;)

I almsot talked a guy into giving me a candycane for free today, but he had to leave.

Hahaha you don't either :P

You are a car salesman

So? :P

Your interested in my tanks? 'cause I can ship to California for a low price of $3,00 for my 55. What can I do to have it shipped today?

So? :P

Your interested in my tanks? 'cause I can ship to California for a low price of $3,00 for my 55. What can I do to have it shipped today?

Hahahah :lol:

No thanks

Heheheh!

I'm not going to take no for an answer. I will also offer a FREE aptasia anemone with the purches of every tank! Buy now, supplies are limited!

Heheheh!

I'm not going to take no for an answer. I will also offer a FREE aptasia anemone with the purches of every tank! Buy now, supplies are limited!

omgsh! What a great deal! I'll take it!!

Archived