Kazooie

Has to be the one you went to then?

And where's your picture thread?!?!?

Lol yus :P

Not made yet. I'm still going through my pics lol these boards are distracting

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also a empty 29. Had a 20 long that I got at the petco sale. Then traded with some one for this. Also a 46 bow front. Got it for 2 frags of zoas. Also got a stand for it.

Also a empty 29. Had a 20 long that I got at the petco sale. Then traded with some one for this. Also a 46 bow front. Got it for 2 frags of zoas. Also got a stand for it.

2 frags of zoas?? Niiice :)

Oh btw I finished with the pics an hour ago, but then my sister got on and while I was waiting I took probably another 50 pics :P

Mr. Jacobnano says hi!

Also, I want your acans and those red zoanthids. Send them to me, kthanxbai.

:P

The keds reds? I'm getting another frag of 2 polyps for free soon. When they grow a bit I could probably send both of you some! :P I'm also getting some nuclear greens, purple deaths, and CARS! I'm getting them from the person who gave me the tank for free. Such a nice person. :)

Oh and Mr. Kazooie says hi too!

The keds reds? I'm getting another frag of 2 polyps for free soon. When they grow a bit I could probably send both of you some! :P I'm also getting some nuclear greens, purple deaths, and CARS! I'm getting them from the person who gave me the tank for free. Such a nice person. :)

Oh and Mr. Kazooie says hi too!

Haha nice, purple deaths are awesome :) I got a 3polyp frag a little while ago and I'm already seeing a 4th polyp :D

Can Ms. Yoshii say hi? :unsure:

Archived