• Reef Crystals
    • Deep Ocean
    • Red Sea
    • Coralife
    • Kent Sea Salt
    • Marine Environment
    • Bio Sea

It was merly an observation.

He likes me he realy likes me!:blush: Did you ask the wizard of oz for a heart?:P

In real life dave is like the man behind the curtain. If he didn't call everyone a 'tard no one would think he was some all powerfull salt water being. (wait a second does anyone think that?) I will finaly let the cat out of the bag. dave told me he wouldn't kill me If I told people this so here goes. He has 255 plastic horses on display in his apartment. they don't belong to him, they are his *****es (I can't spell fiancay). I just think it was funny. I got to the espi lair and I expect to find a lot of creepyu ######, an Ifind a giant wall or ponies.

everyone that can really should try to meet huim in real life. it's kind of surprizing.

however the persona I show off is completly acurate. I am a crazy nerd that is obsessed with gastropods. and yes my hair is EFING nuts. infact that's a OLD picture. I am truely what I pretend to be, the poster child for planned parent hood.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AbSoluTc

Dave -

Go back to SA.com - Theres more like you there and I think you would be much happier.

Oh, and 98.9% of all your posts are nothing but spam.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Its true about the ponies... and if you ask me... that is some creepy ###### ;)

Absolute C... Dave has given me more info... than this ENTIRE board put together...

I use IO only because it is cheap and readily available. I love hw Marinemix Professional. It is the most soluble mix I have used. It is crystal clear in minutes and my corals love it. The only bad thing about it is the price. Now that I've moved I don't have access to it except via mail order, and that ain't happenin'.

Guest AbSoluTc
Originally posted by Inpha

Its true about the ponies... and if you ask me... that is some creepy ###### ;)

Absolute C... Dave has given me more info... than this ENTIRE board put together...

Dave has not given anything to you that you cant find here, or in a book. It is that simple.

As far as you are concearned Dave - check your pm. NEVER, EVER message me again until you have some common sense on the boards.

And to the board, I have no problem with humor - but being a dick 24/7 in my view, is unnaceptable.

Good day!

No your WRONG. Dave is my 24/7 support line. If I have a problem... Dave usually has an answer. I never said that he was the only source of information... however he is a damn good one.

Guest AbSoluTc

This is what I mean. You post that crap all the time - pictures and other sh|t and its OK for YOU to do it. Anyone else does it and OOOOH SH|T - the world ends.

Grow up dave. This board is not an extension of the SA forums. DEAL WITH IT!

Damn grow the fuc up.

SOME HOW THE REAL HUMOR IS IN YOUR REPLIES.

Get a clue. Stop derailing this thread.

This is continued in the Lounge now.

EDIT: aparently you are ignorant as you have posted HERE again.

another one of these arguements eehhh!!!

congratulations..you have just made a descent thread into a POS..

inpha..since you like him so much..pack up and move to his appartment already..

your there to protect anything he does..and is said about him..

your always there to argue for him..DOh LOL..

dave, thats a sign..someone really likes you too much:

eg. ( http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=6809 )

you said you learn'd soo much from dave...DAMN RIGHT YOU DID

next thing you know, you become a post whore, and nothing good intended rather than start an arguement..

NO PUN. intended

Dave has more than one or two people that like him so let this all end tonight, please.

Perhaps in the future Chris can put an ignore feature on the board so you can just ignore someone who doesn't fit into your nice little rule book of what you find acceptable and Don't. Dave has flamed me, we got it straight and no harm was done it ended just like that. I didn't feel the need to call him any names nor did he call me any.

So, before you reply and make some snide/predjudice remark about being a Dave lover (yadda yadda yadda) give yourself 1 minute to contemplate and consider the fact, if you are old enough to type and spell.... even a reasonable facsimle of spelling, you are probably not a 5 year old, so let us all STOP BEHAVING LIKE ONE.

You don't like what Dave has to say, DON'T READ HIS POSTS... wow that would be easy wouldn't it. When ya get to be my age you realize.... it is easier to NOT reply than to get your blood pressure worked up so high... Life is a joke and everyone is a joker, some are just funnier than others.

LOLerskates indeed.

Inepha simply voiced what many others do not chose to say.....

It seems that anyone wiht a sense of honesty and speaking truth in this hobby has a target painted on them that says MARTYR ME.

Stryfe to yer link, it wasn't him nor Tygroupert, not Tiny, nor Printerdown, Cmoreash, Satchmo, Police, seafish, pandabehr, Nanorefin, or ( Insert many other refers names here ) nor you(aparently) and deff not AbsolutC.

I never asked fer a damn thing except fer people to listen, read, and not be 'tards with their fragile animals and reef tanks.

Perhaps one day some one will slam on you, and I (or inepha and others) will be there to defend you against a slam or to back up yer advice. Its nice to know who yer buds are at times. ;)

SAID Peace I'm Outie.

TO CONTINUE WITH THE THREAD PLEASE ! its about salt, not crap quibbling.

Christopher Marks

Get a grip on reality. If I have to deal with this same thing every 3 weeks, then neither of you will be allowed to post.

I don't care who you all hate or don't hate, deal with it off of this site. I'm tired of threads being trashed, and I'm tired of the back and forth fighting. Concider this to be your final warning...

Archived