seahorsedreams

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
seahorsedreams

LOL. That's it. I've had issues with some neighbors taking up a lot of my time. I finally broke down and got a lawyer and now all it good.

Oh, we also brought the sump box.

I haven't taken off my Santa hat yet!

Glad this is still in the works - the long absence had me worried! I hope the neighbor thing gets straightened out and that we hear more from you soon.

seahorsedreams

I'll be honest.... this beast scares me. If I mess it up, it's right there in plain view of the whole house. I've had the stain for months, but Dood, I don't know if I'm good at it. I've been practicing, but my attempts have sucked. I'm going to have to hire someone, I think.

I almost have the house in order. When I move 1 more 100g, I won't look like a crazy fish store anymore. Did I ever show y'all this pic?

9335985e.jpg

My life has been hell trying to sort that out.

Then there was this.....

fence8.jpg

fence6.jpg

And this was the neigbors fix.... that's nailed into my lemon tree.

fence5.jpg

Ok, but let's not forget......

There was a whole lot of this....

264944_176421249087282_100001582231973_436045_6320570_n.jpg

To fix a whole lot of this....

249576_163548247041249_100001582231973_373509_5125115_n.jpg

I debated just turning it into a large pond. :-/

• 2 weeks later...
seahorsedreams

New fence went up this weekend. We ordered a 6 x 6-1/2 deck shed to house the sump and auto waterchanger. We can lock it in case the neighbor is still pissed over the fence. :-/

Gemini206x6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
seahorsedreams

The shed will arrive between 9-1 tomorrow.

Had the Solar people in this evening. Trying to get out of the 5th tier these tanks are throwing me into. O.o

6 months? That's not visiting, that's roommates. Haha

They were inlaws, that's not roommates, that's torture.

The shed will arrive between 9-1 tomorrow.

Had the Solar people in this evening. Trying to get out of the 5th tier these tanks are throwing me into. O.o

They were inlaws, that's not roommates, that's torture.

this is going to be epic. is that the Genesis system?

seahorsedreams

Yes, we're getting old. I don't want to spend my time changing water and topping off.

I'm thinking the lighting will be a tiffany billiards shade with LEDs if I can find one big enough.

Yes, we're getting old. I don't want to spend my time changing water and topping off.

I'm thinking the lighting will be a tiffany billiards shade with LEDs if I can find one big enough.

that billiards shade would be great! you would probably need two though. that genesis system is state of the art!

seahorsedreams

I was hoping to find a freaky Texas size shade.

Maybe I need to get into a new hobby, stain glass and iron frame welding.

I was also thinking of multiple single shades and bulbs, but there seems to be a bit of a debate whether or not that will work because of the heat.

I'm excited about the Genesis as well!

I was hoping to find a freaky Texas size shade.

Maybe I need to get into a new hobby, stain glass and iron frame welding.

I was also thinking of multiple single shades and bulbs, but there seems to be a bit of a debate whether or not that will work because of the heat.

I'm excited about the Genesis as well!

hahahaha you could make a shade out of aluminum or wood. just stain it the same color as the stand.

Archived