210 Things with Stings tank.

seahorsedreams

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

FWIW, here's a schematic for the hole placement:

210schematic1-1.jpg

We have a RF Dart lying around that I'm considering using as the CL pump. The CL will run thru a OM 4-way. Anybody think the Dart is too much pump (3600 gph)? Remember, this isn't a reef tank...

Nice to see you guys are moved!

Did you have to level the floor at all? I'm having a problem where my floors are all wacky, and my new stand as a result is well.. wacky.

seahorsedreams

Not here yet.... he's coming after RAP.

For some odd reason this corner was level.... the only thing that is level or plumb in this whole darn house.

For some odd reason this corner was level.... the only thing that is level or plumb in this whole darn house.

Tell me about it. You should see the wreck I bought. :angry:

seahorsedreams

I think we all stood there and didn't say a word for 5 minutes. But luckily, because of the framing of the plantation shutters, it can be fixed easily.

The 3/4" thickness is very sexy.

seahorsedreams

The hole you now see in the overflow was to the right where the red dot is. That was once a clear black panel, but is now a big black patch.

7dc9c094-1.jpg

seahorsedreams

I was originally looking at LEDs, but they don't seem to be where I want with that just yet, for this size tank.

I was leaning towards T5s. What do you think?

I think that we should talk. I found some very interesting things at a very good price that may fit your needs. If not or you need the spectrum diversity then go with T5's. PM me and I will let you in on a little secret about the ATI powermodule. Plus I have a seahorse question(s) for you.

Archived