Innovative Marine Aquariums

20gal Freshie to Reef Tank!

yoshii

PDsandSetosa.jpg

Purple Deaths and Monti Setosa acclimating, I'm going to frag the purple deaths later and put them in this tank :)

I love being paid in coral :D

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That monster in the top right of the picture is freakin' me out. It keeps moving to different spots.

Those are some awesome acans. You could put a few nice ones down in the sand bed.

That monster in the top right of the picture is freakin' me out. It keeps moving to different spots.

Those are some awesome acans. You could put a few nice ones down in the sand bed.

Lol He's awesome :D

If I could get some, I would :(

Anyways, I'm back from camping! yay

There's too much rambling in this thread :P lol took me forever to find pictures.... Your aquascape looks awesome!

We went camping at the time! Where did you go? obviously higher than me as I didn't have any snow to play in lol

There's too much rambling in this thread :P lol took me forever to find pictures.... Your aquascape looks awesome!

We went camping at the time! Where did you go? obviously higher than me as I didn't have any snow to play in lol

Hey! Youre on this site too! :D

Lol, I bet like half of this thread has nothing to do with my tank..

I need to link to pictures and actual posts that relate to my tank on the first post :lol:

Thanks! Aquascape took me a long time, but I like most of it :)

South of Lake Tahoe, in the sierra nevada mountains, close to Nevada. Yeah, our campsite was at 7000ft alone, and we drove/hiked up a lot.

Hey! Youre on this site too! :D

Lol, I bet like half of this thread has nothing to do with my tank..

I need to link to pictures and actual posts that relate to my tank on the first post :lol:

Thanks! Aquascape took me a long time, but I like most of it :)

South of Lake Tahoe, in the sierra nevada mountains, close to Nevada. Yeah, our campsite was at 7000ft alone, and we drove/hiked up a lot.

I'm everywhere! lol I really only post hear now, but I'm sometimes on SWF.

Aquascaping ALWAYS takes me FOREVER!! Now I just keep it simple. Your's is gonna look reeeaaally nice after you fill it in with all those ATL corals.

You were way up there! I stay in Sierra City, which is about 5000ft. We did a lot of fishing and swimming in the Yuba. Sounds like you had fun too! I can't wait to go again next month!! :happy:

I'm everywhere! lol I really only post hear now, but I'm sometimes on SWF.

Aquascaping ALWAYS takes me FOREVER!! Now I just keep it simple. Your's is gonna look reeeaaally nice after you fill it in with all those ATL corals.

You were way up there! I stay in Sierra City, which is about 5000ft. We did a lot of fishing and swimming in the Yuba. Sounds like you had fun too! I can't wait to go again next month!! :happy:

Lol I mainly go on here now, then SWF and sometimes R2R, I acutally have accounts on other forums, but don't really like them. I think I'm drawn to this site alot because of the layout :lol:

I tried to keep it simple lol..

Hahaha when I get a money tree in my backyard! I can't afford any corals right now :( I'm broke and I still have to buy a new ballast for my other tank and buy a new phone

Next month?! LUCKY! How do you get to go so often?

Lol I mainly go on here now, then SWF and sometimes R2R, I acutally have accounts on other forums, but don't really like them. I think I'm drawn to this site alot because of the layout :lol:

I tried to keep it simple lol..

Hahaha when I get a money tree in my backyard! I can't afford any corals right now :( I'm broke and I still have to buy a new ballast for my other tank and buy a new phone

Next month?! LUCKY! How do you get to go so often?

You said you work there, right? I hope he gives you good deals on livestock!

I'm a nanny for a family with a stay at home mom, so it's easy for me to take vacations. Plus camping is so cheap! the most expensive part is gas. I would totally move to the Sierras if I could. My parents are thinking about getting a cabin and I hope they do! I'd go every weekend.

You said you work there, right? I hope he gives you good deals on livestock!

I'm a nanny for a family with a stay at home mom, so it's easy for me to take vacations. Plus camping is so cheap! the most expensive part is gas. I would totally move to the Sierras if I could. My parents are thinking about getting a cabin and I hope they do! I'd go every weekend.

Lol yeah, I just got "paid" in coral last week :P

I want to get a cabin, that would be so awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm broke right now :(

Well good luck on your 3rd try :)

They are pretty hardy, but tend to like "dirty" water

From my experience, zenia will die off on its own. As it was explained to me, "If it didn't the ocean would have nothing but zenia in it". I have had it happen a couple of times in tanks that had no issues what so ever. And trust me, it wasn't because of "too clean" water. Just my 2 cents.

From my experience, zenia will die off on its own. As it was explained to me, "If it didn't the ocean would have nothing but zenia in it". I have had it happen a couple of times in tanks that had no issues what so ever. And trust me, it wasn't because of "too clean" water. Just my 2 cents.

Hmm, interesting. Well I hope this tank doesn't get covered in xenia lol

Oh, here's an update:

I'm so excited!! I'm getting 2 AWESOME AMAZING (my new fav) clowns from a guy at work who is bringing his fish back to the store and redoing his tank with aggressive fish. I love these clowns! And they will eat from your hand :lol:

I'm planning on picking them up this week, probably on thurs :D

Hmm, interesting. Well I hope this tank doesn't get covered in xenia lol

Oh, here's an update:

I'm so excited!! I'm getting 2 AWESOME AMAZING (my new fav) clowns from a guy at work who is bringing his fish back to the store and redoing his tank with aggressive fish. I love these clowns! And they will eat from your hand :lol:

I'm planning on picking them up this week, probably on thurs :D

Watchout!!!! lol

nice make sure you take plenty of pix when you get em:)

What kind of clowns is they??

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I've been thinking, maybe I should move my ocellaris clowns that are currently in my 55 to this tank, and put the newbies in my 55. :unsure: Because I've been kinda ignoring this tank for a while lol and if I put the new ones in my 55, then my whole family/whoever else comes over can see their awesomeness :P

And I think the female is bigger than my royal gramma, maybe she can put him in his place lol

Archived