Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Official Reefcleaners.org feedback poll

porksoda

Official Reefcleaners Poll  

143 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate his service?

• Thumbs UP
    • Thumbs DOWN

Wish I could vote twice because I have two thumbs.

Two thumbs up.

Agree with got2envy.

I should have bought the flying sea hare when he had them in stock.

What a wonderful looking creature.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImitateMe

No change here. Two Thumbs way up. I got in touch with them at a frag swap and they were giving away a few items. I got the filter food, and have been way way impressed since then. I have since ordered more, and am waiting for another shipment. I have the meaty foods, and the filter food. Thanks John

johnmaloney

oh hey small world huh? I didnt know you were from NR too, I think there is a alot of NRers in S FL.

I have the flying sea hares again as it turns out. Eating me out of house and home at the moment. These are called "black sea hares" locally, let me see if I can remember the species name....will get back to you...they are BIG.

thanks for the support everyone!

disaster999

this section is for PRODUCT reviews, not vender or online shop review. we have a section for that.

dougellefson

Thumbs down!!!

Oh wait a minute, I'm lying face down. So that makes it a thumbs up. Sorry.

John for President!!!!

bfruacikned

I've said this in other threads but I've only ordered from reefcleaners once. I ordered...

5 Nassarius

5 Nerite

10 Dwarf Cerith

I got

5 Nessarius

5 Nerite

52ish Dwarf Cerith's

All still alive and kicking 3 months later.

He rocks in my book.

Johns PRODUCTS are very good :)

-His fuzzy chitons work very well. No defects in manufacturing.

-I did notice some of the seams in one of the ceriths he sent me were not perfectly rounded and symmetrical, but I'm ok with that considering he sent 120% of what I ordered....

And the service isn't to bad either ;)

Is there ever any question! Unless I need a few in an emergency they are my only source for CUC. Johnny is the best. He has answered all my questions & given me great advice.

I'm still trying to grow a third thumb for this guy, his products are by far the best. Super fast shipping, arrive alive, is always generous with what he sends you. You sir are a much needed asset to this hobby, thank you for all the help and for keeping my tanks clean.

I can't wait until my tub is set up! I will surely be buying my CUC from ReefCleaners.

All my frients says he is goot so I will takes their words for it!

I just have to get set up and wait a few weeks---then the Reef Cleaner crew will be ordered!

Keep up the great work! We need consistently awesome vendors like this!

just got my order in. despite the fact that the snails were doing the slowest threesome ever, john's products are top notch. thanks again!

placed one order for 5 red mangroves, got 15!!! i dont even have space for them. :angry: dont let this happen to you! haha jk. good service, quick shipment!

• 3 weeks later...

I know everyone raves about how well John communicates, but SERIOUSLY... The man will answer any question you have for him no matter how stupid it may seem to you.

Thanks for all your help. Now if I could only get my snails to stay away from the gracilaria!!!

VtheMaestro

my chaeto and gracilaria died within a week of putting it in my sump, but I still give reefcleaners a thumbs up. the prices can't be beat and the website is a wonderful resource even if you don't order from it. Also, John's been proactive in trying to rectify the issues with my order. Great doing business with him

nanoreef-R

I have 5 year old chaeto from John, and all my CUC are ordered from him. Generosity, care and attention are put into each and every order, and this makes Reefcleaners a pleasure to order from.

I am still in awe that some people had a negative experience so much as to put thumbs down. For those that are concerned, explanations would be interesting.

Keep up the good work :)

i made an order and requested to not get chaeto for the penny algae deal. got an email back saying that i would not get chaeto since a lot of people already have it. emailed after i received the product and discussed my concern when i saw chaeto there. yes it is a penny algae, but the deal was not honored. the email communication instantly halted thereafter. the halimeda i got looked poopy as hell and all the bags wreaked of rancid saltwater. you get what you pay for.

Archived