Cultivated Reef

Official Reefcleaners.org feedback poll

porksoda

Official Reefcleaners Poll  

143 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate his service?

• Thumbs UP
    • Thumbs DOWN

Well I have ordered 2 CUC's and a order of dry rock. I will have to say John at Reefcleaners is a great guy to deal with!

He goes out of his way to make a order larger at no additional costs.

He even picked out my dry rock by hand for me. He picked out some awesome shapes of rock for my 2.5g.

I will for sure refer any friend to order from them.

Voting:

Thumbs up-

If you have had good service from them. (please explain)

Thumbs down-

If you have had bad service from them. (please explain) doubt it though

Site:

www.reefcleaners.org

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacobnano

I voted thumbs up, I loved my order. He threw in extras too :)

I guess I live out in the boonies though....

Also, to whoever voted thumbs down, explain please. Thanks.

Also, to whoever voted thumbs down, explain please. Thanks.

x2.

I think someone is just jacking around.

I just got my order a few days ago.... no extras, but i got everything i asked for. the communication from him is the best. absolutely would refer him and will def. buy from him again.

emerick79

i ordered 35ibs of dry rock and i got ~40ibs :haha: .

service and communication is great

he is a thumbs up all the way

...is that thumbs down a joke???

I've never ordered from reefcleaners, but this one time in band camp, he saved my baby, Mufasa, from a burning building and then fought off the dementors--all while singing "Spider Pig! Spider Pig! Does what ever...a spider pig does!".

johnmaloney
I've never ordered from reefcleaners, but this one time in band camp, he saved my baby, Mufasa, from a burning building and then fought off the dementors--all while singing "Spider Pig! Spider Pig! Does what ever...a spider pig does!".

true story.

johnmaloney
Well I have ordered 2 CUC's and a order of dry rock. I will have to say John at Reefcleaners is a great guy to deal with!

He goes out of his way to make a order larger at no additional costs.

He even picked out my dry rock by hand for me. He picked out some awesome shapes of rock for my 2.5g.

I will for sure refer any friend to order from them.

Voting:

Thumbs up-

If you have had good service from them. (please explain)

Thumbs down-

If you have had bad service from them. (please explain) doubt it though

Site:

www.reefcleaners.org

talk about putting a guy on the spot. :) Really though, if you have had a problem email me through the site, you will get the fastest response that way.

Thanks for the support guys. For those of you who had problems email me and I will work to solve them.

I ordered from Reefcleaners last week. John shipped my package on Wednesday as promised, I received it on Friday (Florida -> California). I received a lot more dwarf ceriths than I had order, probably doubled the amount and you get a lot of cute little baby ones. At first it looked like I had too many snails in the tank, but 24-48 hours later, they all spread making it look natural since they're so small.

Anyway, 3 days later, 99% survival rate.. I'm very happy with my CUC.

A++ Reefcleaners.

syris1377

I to ordered for Reefcleaners.org when I first set up my tank. He is very helpful in helping you pick out your clean up crew if your not to sure. When I received my order there were definitely more than I ordered!! I will have to order again as I want to get another fuzzy chiton those things rock!

Psychosis

If you've had a bad experience with reef cleaners, you're reefing wrong. They provide all you could want from people you'll never meet.

Keep up the good work guys.

nor_cal_nano

Very knowledgeable, quick communication/response, great price, and lots of extras!

Thanks reefcleaners.

I just contacted them about a custom CUC package to battle some GHA that I can;t get rid of.

It looks like there is some good feedback on these guys.

He's awesome, i'm surprised he can keep up with all of the orders, be sure to ask him what else he has in stock thats not listed on his website :).

Thumbs Up! Reefcleaners is the best, I would never get CUC from anyone else and I recommend them to everyone.

I've ordered a couple times and probably of everything they sell, macro, cuc, rock. Last thing I need to get is the food! I plan to order more CUC for my recent upgrade of tanks as well as the pico I am starting for the contest.

I can't see how anyone can go wrong with John, honestly.

Two thumbs way up for John! omgomgomg

great communication, packaged great and fast to get to your door.

I haz his snailz... :ninja:

JOHN IS DA BOM DIGGITY PEOPLE!

thanks all! by the way shyla me and you keep opposite facebook hours. :)

I know :tears: daughter kinda made me switch up my hours lol.

I'll just pm ya about my CUC to keep it outta this thread :D

Archived