Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano-Reef.com 9th Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you CM creating this wonderful forum. And thank you to everyone else for making such a great place.

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef :wub:

My 1000th Post omgomgomg

N-R keep on rockin'. My wife has threatened to try to ban this site from our home computer because it leads to more ideas and encourages more spending on my money pit glass box. I tell her N-R is harmless encouragement and inspiration for a great hobby and that she loves the aquarium too.

Also I hope I win because then she can't complain about the cost of a new "toy".

Mr. Microscope

Nano-reef is by far the most user-friendly and well organized reefing forum out there! You are really what got me motivated to take to plunge into the hobby. Thank you Nano-Reef and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I haven't been on this site since your last birthday. We used to be the best of friends, but then I discovered mountain biking and we haven't spent much time together. I'm sorry, I've had a nano reef this whole time, I just haven't been here for you, Nano-Reef.

Anyhow... Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef.com. I'm glad to have a place like this that encourages a free tranmission of idea's. I don't have my AP24 even set-up yet and I've already used the valuable information to start modding it.

Thank you,

Joe M

aka Riddler

Archived