Coral Vue Hydros

Do!Aqua 7.5: The Test

DaveFason

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoop. This is at the old house. I am off tomorrow and I am going to try and bust ass and get it finished.

stand-vi.jpg

-Dave

Looks awesome Dave.

What are you going to "skin" it with? Some really nice polished black glass doors or even Elos-type white doors would look superb.

I repeat........................drooling-emoticon.gif

Very interested to see what you use as a cover material and how the tanks and equipment will be placed. Looks like a fun project.

AdriftQuasar

So are any of you MP10 box owners going to make some for us chumps? This tank should leave us all moist and wanting.

Its not complete but I have put 7+ hours on it now. I am just finishing the last few coats on the panels and shelf's. The pictures dont show the bottom shelf but there is one. The lowest part will be connected by magnets and will hide the equipment. I cant tell you how pleased I am with how its turning out. The middle tank is going to be my secret project :)

Primer

IMG_5088-vi.jpg

First Coat

IMG_5089-vi.jpg

Not finished but you get the point. The panels are MUCH more glossy now. It really feels like a ELOS

IMG_5090-vi.jpg

IMG_5093-vi.jpg

Enjoy! I hope to finish it tonight.

-Dave

Thanks guys! I thought this was pretty cool. While I still have a ton of stuff left to do....

3tear.png

stand-vi.jpg

IMG_5090-vi.jpg

-Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived