Coral Vue Hydros

40B Black sand Acan and torch heavy reef.

boosted chemist

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boosted chemist
That acan in the front is awesome looking!!

Thanks dude, picked up a tyree tricolor (similar to garf) and another frag of red planet, the dude had a ph problem so they are kinda bleached right now, but after 24hrs showing really nice polyp ext, so hopefully they color up :D

boosted chemist

Picked up another rainbow acan, along wtih a neon green candy cane. Im going to do a water change and tomorrow should have some pics, along wtih at FTS :)

• 1 month later...
boosted chemist
You need more acans. -_-

I know i know, the 40b build fell through since me and my ex fiancee split ways, lol. As soon as i get back o ntrack i plan on pimping this out more. The 40b at work si getting torn down, too many tanks suck, check out the fs thread and bump it if u guys could, also will cut deals so lmk

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=264514

• 2 weeks later...
boosted chemist
Tahnks guys, buffalo ny unfortunately, another year or so then ??

IMG_20110309_195855.jpg

tore down the 40b at lab, bulbs and salt just wasnt worth. Got some frags including rainbow raptors and nuc greens. Got some other frags im going to be selling soon. Another peice of live rock, this is a VERY coarse pic, showing how croweded my tank is, need ot re organize and hten some decent shots i promis.

• 5 weeks later...
boosted chemist
How long does it take to re-arrange?

Weeks. Ill post pics today or tomorrow am, I moved some stuff around, i got a bunch of frags of zoa i want to sell or trade (HINT HINT). Got done moving a bunch around, gluing and got it how i think i like it. The scape hasnt changed.

boosted chemist
What do you got and what do you want?

I got zoas, and want zoas, ihave some nice pink paly, some blues and some candy apples up for trade, pics soon

A friend uses his nice camera and got some pics

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

boosted chemist

I may be getting rid of the 20l for a 20h, and mostly lps, sell the sps. I picked up some hurt orange torch and nice green torch (4 heads each =) this weekend. Nice corals imo

boosted chemist
Why the change in tanks?

Why not, im going for a miracles glass saphire front 20h, tek 4x24. Its a better fixture and should use less power (96 vs 156) along with allow my to move my sps higher and leave my lps lower. I also am going to go bare bottom, with one "mountain" in the middle, covered in torches and rics. I may get rid of most my zoa and some few other pieces. I got too much lol

• 1 month later...
boosted chemist

News, prob not moving to a 20h due to cost, traded and got some new zoa (RPE purple death hawaiian PE and pillow acro. And a TINY baby carpet nem, which seemed to move (cant find it)

NEED TO GET A BETTER CAMERA ASAP,

Also i got alot of new frags fs, stay tuned for a link

In other news, moving in a month (any advice is appreciated), and switching to black carab sea substrate.

Archived