LivingStrong's Sexy Solana XL67!

LivingStrong08

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...
LivingStrong08

@Lawnman - Hey my brotha! I know man! It's been crazy...traveling, house reno's, etc. I see your tank is looking AMAZING, homie. :)

@Lawnman - Hey my brotha! I know man! It's been crazy...traveling, house reno's, etc. I see your tank is looking AMAZING, homie. :)
your tank is crusty with coralline look good. How is the wife and your back doing? Going to visit here more than once a year? :)
LivingStrong08

Pfffft...As crazy as this sounds - This was after I put a good amount of cleaning of coraline...something about this set up that grows coraline like crazy!!! Almost all of the LR in there is pure purple and the glass...forget about it! lol.

Wifey is good man, running the world! Hahahha. :)

Back is good, real good. Finally, FINALLY living again.

I can guarantee a twice a year check in. ;) LOL!!!

How you holding up with this weather, homie?

Good to hear everyone is doing great. Been a crazy winter with 56 inches of snow so far. Ready for Spring to get here I am sick of the snow and ice. Twice a year check in lmao. You still have all your zoas?

LivingStrong08

Damn, bro! That's a lot of snow!!!

Nope...I had to unload them when I tore the tank down for the floors. Slowly rebuilding. I'm actually going to be in the market soon. Right now I'm looking for another Picasso. :)

Damn, bro! That's a lot of snow!!! Nope...I had to unload them when I tore the tank down for the floors. Slowly rebuilding. I'm actually going to be in the market soon. Right now I'm looking for another Picasso. :)
Well you know where to check :) always got cheap frags for a homie.

You still rocking the sunpod?

LivingStrong08

Oh for sure man! I was sad I missed your last sale! Go figure! :)

Yup - still doing the sunpod, I love it man, color, growth, etc. I know I am missing the LED boat, but Im good for now. I did add the Ecoxotic 48" stunner strips for extra pop. Looks awesome.

Meant to ask, why temp you keep your tank at?

Oh for sure man! I was sad I missed your last sale! Go figure! :)

Yup - still doing the sunpod, I love it man, color, growth, etc. I know I am missing the LED boat, but Im good for now. I did add the Ecoxotic 48" stunner strips for extra pop. Looks awesome.

Meant to ask, why temp you keep your tank at?

I keep it at 78 and with the T5's it stays at 78-79. When I had my smaller tank with the MH it would hit 80. I am perfectly fine with missing the LED boat lol
LivingStrong08

Hahaha, I actually feel the same way.

Cool - it's already 90 degrees here so my chiller is on and keeps the tank at 76.1 night and day. My Nem seems to love this temp. I do think another would be a great addition.

LivingStrong08

I thought I would post a few photos that I took last week as well. J Plans are to add a RainbowBTA, more Z’s and P’s, rics, shrooms…you know the norm. J

2.10 FTS

TrimmedFTS210_v1.jpg

Tailspot and his Clam

20140212_173446.jpg

Frogspawn, etc.

20140211_195445.jpg

One of the few pics I have of my Christmas Wrasse – Color is awesome in person, prob my fav.

20140211_180643.jpg

Picasso and her RBTA – Side shot

20140208_185333-1.jpg

Great shot of Picasso and Fins! LOL

20140208_185329.jpg

Picasso in one of his many burrows (Don’t mind the coralline – it has since been cleaned)

20140206_175735.jpg

LivingStrong08

Hahaha. Totally agree! I added a Midnight Clown a couple days ago. The Picasso and Midnight are getting along great! Sharing Nem!

LivingStrong08

I agree - and thanks to my buddy, Brad... ;) I have some sweet new Sexy stuff! I also picked up a few frags locally as well. I will do my best to take pics and post tonight....more than likely will be tomorrow. :)

LivingStrong08

3.4.14 – Update with some Z’s and P’s

I had some free time tonight so snapped some pics. I need to pull the camera and tripod out, but for now, I took these with my Note 3.

Z n P Garden – Building – Lawnman is helping me ID some of these, since he sent me a nice homie package. LOL!

ogPYdqGpZ6vLHLJtxZ299Uzx_lFoKYQnqeW5aBiJ

Another shot:

ESJw0cyLIlRhxCQkVD5IZxEg5t9ZInrIfDdcdcF4

Sexy Pink and Gold’s with Ric:

Z3umQKgfXjS7-kpqg1Ujd68k7Tf3_1jMnwz1zgEg

Wammin’s – I believe:

Ro2zmf1jIDO17HFEssmGL0AwyhFP0lhL4AemeOHO

Actinic Only:

_fxBm-REtmGWq_bjN5Hn4RaCBwmYID5y6M8QDHt4

Single head of frogspawn, Shroom, and Nukes:

d9hiasft00xmMgt_0mBc4Uik-rPl9KcbsnOzf-nr

GSP and a very cool shroom:

j1gmGd3TwZLYb_rYS9tD5S66CaI30kyBWRe67F89

What we thinkin’ so far?

• 2 weeks later...
LivingStrong08

I happened to catch these guy out and about today. They host one of my Frog spawn and live under neath the stalks...pretty awesome to see. I've always loved Sexy shrimp.

2014-03-12%2022.53.07.jpg

Wow. So glad to see that the LED actinics are still alive and well. I actually just took mine out of service last week when I tore down the 30g cube that had them on. Those were the absolute first ever units and were still going strong after 4 years.

LivingStrong08

Yea man, they are still up and running. :) In fact, the only thing that has happened with one of the three units I have from you, is the power supply went bad on one. I tested it with another source that was in use and BOOM bright and working! :)

You design a quality product my friend. :)

Archived