Top Shelf Aquatics

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

those 2 really cool and the brightest because of the orange tips! the nemastoma when fully grown almost looks like a RBTA cuz it is bubbly :lol:

Tank looks awesome maria! I have a bunch of those purple gorg frags. I just fragged my gorg and made 8 frags and have only sold one :( you interested in more gorgs? ;) I'm selling them cheap! And I can throw it in with your macros ;)

I may add another 2x24w t5ho light to my tank, my scroll macro is brown, and the flame algae look alike doesn't have the bright tips...and all of my zoas/palys are stretching for more light.

Do you think 4x24w would be too much on a 20 long?

Thanks!!

Tank looks awesome maria! I have a bunch of those purple gorg frags. I just fragged my gorg and made 8 frags and have only sold one :( you interested in more gorgs? ;) I'm selling them cheap! And I can throw it in with your macros ;)

I may add another 2x24w t5ho light to my tank, my scroll macro is brown, and the flame algae look alike doesn't have the bright tips...and all of my zoas/palys are stretching for more light.

Do you think 4x24w would be too much on a 20 long?

Thanks!!

no not at all! I think that would really help you get the macros colored up :)

yeah! I will take a frag :P how much? Is it the same one as I posted?

Wow Maria!!! This tank is just soo awsome.. I love it.. it always makes me drool. I love the flame algae and the nemastoma, such bright reds..

no not at all! I think that would really help you get the macros colored up :)

yeah! I will take a frag :P how much? Is it the same one as I posted?

Its purple like that one you posted. I have different sized frags:2 branch-$6,3 branch-$8

Its also photosynthetic....

Grows fast!

Shoot me a pm on which size u want.

Thanks!

Belle

Its purple like that one you posted. I have different sized frags:2 branch-$6,3 branch-$8

Its also photosynthetic....

Grows fast!

Shoot me a pm on which size u want.

Thanks!

Belle

ok will do!

Always a favorite tank of mine!

Nice work G2E... :)

Thanks pismo :happy:

I love that gorg :happy:

Thanks am...I know I saw it and had to have it..purple is my favorite color :P

Wow Maria!!! This tank is just soo awsome.. I love it.. it always makes me drool. I love the flame algae and the nemastoma, such bright reds..

Thanks nebthet! what a nice compliment ;)

yep those 2 are by far the brightest along with the bubbly one in the tank.

Hey M, can you tell me more about your experience with nemastoma. Like what type of flow and light does it need. How long should it take to attach. Anything else that I should need to know about it's care?

Deleted User 6

Maria, mastah obviously doesn't know how to care for it. You should send it to me instead so that it doesn't die in the hands of a noob.

:P

Hey M, can you tell me more about your experience with nemastoma. Like what type of flow and light does it need. How long should it take to attach. Anything else that I should need to know about it's care?

it likes moderate flow and moderate light. I glued the frags to a rubble rock and then they attached themselves...I will send it attached to a rock. :)

Maria, mastah obviously doesn't know how to care for it. You should send it to me instead so that it doesn't die in the hands of a noob.

:lol:

Just for that, NO ALGAE FOR YOU! (said like the soup nazi)

Nice try D, :P Hey were all noobs to some things!!

it likes moderate flow and moderate light. I glued the frags to a rubble rock and then they attached themselves...I will send it attached to a rock. :)

Thats awesome, I can't wait B)

took some quick pix for growth reference :P

P1010089.jpg

P1010112.jpg

P1010088.jpg

P1010090.jpg

new macro from John

P1010113.jpg

FTS

P1010115.jpg

P1010108.jpg

waters a little cloudy cause I blew off the macros with a baster and did a 10% water change :)

Archived