SaltCritters.com

Clams at Creation Reef in Woodstock, GA

Billdemart

Thought you clam lovers would like to see this pic I took at an LFS I'd never been to before today. They had some incredible acrylic rimless tanks with all of their corals.

This terrible iphone pic doesn't really do it justice. They were sitting under what looked like some huge MH lights. I'd never seen clams in person before and thought this was just amazing.

CreationReefStore014.jpg

I have to say that I have been there several times and they are very nice and a great shop. Also I love there golden retriever buddy who stays inside the store and helps you shop

I have to say that I have been there several times and they are very nice and a great shop. Also I love there golden retriever buddy who stays inside the store and helps you shop

haha, yeah that was a nice dog.

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard!! omgomgomg

I can only wish that my LFS would get a selection of clams like that!

This place was unlike any LFS I've ever been to. I've been to maybe 6 or 7 saltwater stores and this place was just stunning. Blows them all away.

Ugh why so all the awesome fish stores have to be in north GA? Im down around Macon and all of my LFS's only carry like xenia and kenya trees...and they will charge $100 for those :P I plan on going to the aquarium again soon and checking out some fish stores up there, Ill have to check this place out

I live in North Augusta, SC which is really close to Augusta, GA. Next time I'm in Atlanta, I'll definitely swing by and maybe pick up a few pieces. :D

round 2 of my Maxea/Maxima group buy will be starting next week if any one's interested

not to hyjack or anything!! sorry!!

orly.jpg

Come on Rock... Send me the inside info!!! I slacked on the last one! -_-

Rock... Add me into that insider info. After all, you did leave me hanging on that clam you sold. Still :rant: about that... sorta... not really... Would like in the GB though.

Rock... Add me into that insider info. After all, you did leave me hanging on that clam you sold. Still :rant: about that... sorta... not really... Would like in the GB though.

no problem.....

Archived