Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico Methodology Contest, FTS Submissions

c_k_kuehne

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I should add a FTS even though I haven't got it wet yet. I'm a little farther than than this, the sump is finished but I'm too lazy to go take a pic.

100_0265web.jpg

April 2010 Submission Pictures

I am very pleased with the pictures submitted for last month. Great Job Everyone :happydance:

This contest is really starting to shape up. We now have one sponsor with more to come as the contest progresses. Enrollment is still open through April 30th. I will note all the pictures that are submitted in April and that will provide me with a final list of contestants. I will post this final list on May 1st.

If you wish to add a sentence or two with your submission that is fine but please keep it within your FTS post and no extra "comment" posts in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawke's Pico Lamp April 2010 FTS

Not much has changed except a little rearranging and one "strange" extra. Kenya Tree is growing and Coralline is growing.

April2010.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok count me in - there should be water in it by this weekend!

IMG_1861.jpg

Thanks to Professor for his 5.5 AIO design, which I loved, and me taking over my daughters 20g and upgrading it to a 50, this will now be her own little reef.

*Bare with me, never made a thread before - so its still coming. Just wanted to get this FTS in for the contest!*

I started this tank on 4-13-2010 not realizing I was going to enter it into the contest. First picture was the day I started it. The second picture is today 4-27-2010 with a coffee mug in front of it.

PolypHead 2.5

post-38810-1272386712_thumb.jpg

post-38810-1272386758_thumb.jpg

Dwankmuller

Well...I just found out about this thread today, So i guess im a few months behind, but why not enter with my lil tank i made a while back:) Oh and I hope a shot glass is ok...a mug wont fit...:)

20100427222340.jpg

April FTS

April_fts_pmc.jpg

Water by Sunday (I hope)

[IMG=http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/herranton/April_fts_pmc.jpg]

Archived