Top Shelf Aquatics

Pico Methodology Contest, FTS Submissions

c_k_kuehne

March 2010 submission pictures.

Per the rules you must submit one FTS picture per month at anytime during the current month. We will not harass or remind anyone in their build threads. Just post whatever you got at some point in the month. I figure if you want to stay in the contest you will do this without prodding especially since you have an entire month to get it done.

I will start up each month probably a couple of hours early. I get up at 4:00 am to go to work so staying up till midnight to do it is probably not in the cards.

For anybody watching this -- This contest has open enrollment through April 30th, 2010. Even if you didn't get your picture in yet no worries just start doing so before April 30th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my official March Submission picture. Not much has changed. Tank is now 3 weeks old.

March2010.JPG

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tank is just finishing up a rough spot. I was fighting a hair algae problem. The corals are from a friend that was shutting down his tank. The fungia had some acons land on it causing it to bleach a little more then half. I promise it will look better next month. 58838128.jpg

Well here is my empty tank shot... flexible start times bring out laziness :)

Hope to get the tank wet this weekend.

2isgump.jpg

March FTS... or is that finally wet shot???

6gbl20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived